Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Underleveled For Crustacean Empire?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 03, 2011

Yo :) . Okay so I am a level 56 doing Crustacean Empire. Is that underlevevled? Should I do some more side quests? Or do I just keep going, Until I finish Celestia? Coz the thing that worries me is, will I be a lvl 60 or over when I finish Trial of The Spheres (last place in Celestia) or not? If I wont, that means I will have to do a LOT of side quests JUST to unlock Zafaria. Please tell me what you think, Should I do some side quests or do I just dont worry about anything and happily do my main quests. Please respond!

Samuel GhostHunter
Grandmaster Conjurer

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Hideous13 wrote:

Yo :) . Okay so I am a level 56 doing Crustacean Empire. Is that underlevevled? Should I do some more side quests? Or do I just keep going, Until I finish Celestia? Coz the thing that worries me is, will I be a lvl 60 or over when I finish Trial of The Spheres (last place in Celestia) or not? If I wont, that means I will have to do a LOT of side quests JUST to unlock Zafaria. Please tell me what you think, Should I do some side quests or do I just dont worry about anything and happily do my main quests. Please respond!

Samuel GhostHunter
Grandmaster Conjurer

Personally I would level a bit, if you have finished Grizzlehiem and can do Wintertusk I would do it there, by you level and location in Celestia it seems you may not have entered there yet. If you follow the main story line in Wintertusk you will get your level 58 pet also, providing you already have your level 48 one.

Explorer
Aug 21, 2009
I would level up if I were you. Crustacean Empire is the last place you'll visit from Celestia and then you'll go to the last two dungeons so you might want to some Side Quests.

Survivor
Oct 03, 2011
brwac wrote:
Hideous13 wrote:

Samuel GhostHunter
Grandmaster Conjurer

Personally I would level a bit, if you have finished Grizzlehiem and can do Wintertusk I would do it there, by you level and location in Celestia it seems you may not have entered there yet. If you follow the main story line in Wintertusk you will get your level 58 pet also, providing you already have your level 48 one.

Thank you so much! I will try thst now.