Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spell Idea

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 28, 2010
I'm just throwing this idea out there. I know it'll get shot full of holes and criticized, but I don't really care.
Maze:
Transports enemy into a maze that they have to navigate in 30 seconds or they die. Of course in PvE it would just be something like 60% they escape 40% they don't.

Good day to you fine sir(s)!(And womans too!)
~Seth~

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
Survivor
Jul 10, 2011
I have a really cool idea for card. It's called merle ambrose. It is balance school. 6 pips. Does 5000 damage to all. It looks better as the card oh and gives back 2/3 health :D

Survivor
Feb 01, 2010
kind of confusing... however (to make adjustments)

Maze:
Removes all spells and traps from opponent (this reminds me of Earthquake though) :)

Delver
Sep 20, 2009
leprecon99 wrote:
I'm just throwing this idea out there. I know it'll get shot full of holes and criticized, but I don't really care.
Maze:
Transports enemy into a maze that they have to navigate in 30 seconds or they die. Of course in PvE it would just be something like 60% they escape 40% they don't.

Good day to you fine sir(s)!(And womans too!)
~Seth~

It would be abused in PvP because you automatically lose if you don't complete the maze, which would be unfair.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009