Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Morganthe and Morgan Le Fay

AuthorMessage
Champion
May 03, 2011
So after I did Mirror Lake, I realized that the chant Morganthe mutters--"Ahnel Nathrak," etc., is identical to the one uttered by Morgana le Fay in the movie Excalibur. It's called the Charm of Making. (You can see it on You Tube if you are interested.) Given the fact that the name "Avalon" was mentioned as a possible next world, I was wondering if this coincidence is just another Easter Egg, or if we are going to find that Morganthe is, indeed, Morgan le Fay--or at least thinks she is.

Hmm....

Champion
Feb 03, 2012
At the begining of the game, chossing your schools i mean, didn't the pyromancer list include Morgan Le Fay's name? Morganthe is a necromancer, so that would make no sense. If so and your prediction is correct, that means Morganthe has to be a pyromancer. KI probably got the name Morganthe from Morgan Le Fay, but i doubt those two are the same. Still i'm open to any ideas, and who knows maybe they're sisters?

Survivor
Apr 16, 2011
Maybe some evil force took over Morgan Le Fay and she became Morganthe?

Defender
May 17, 2011
Defender
Nov 05, 2011
There has been many rumours that morganthe is fire, so therefore, if morgan le fay is a pyromancer, I don't think their name similarities are more than a coincidence.

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
I thought morganthe would be part of the morgan sisters and you should watch the sanctuary episode about the Morgan sisters.

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
Well what if Morgan Le Fay was mind controlled by the lord of Necro? that lord is Hades. Then her fire abilities would be masked aand she would be seena as a death wizard rather than fire. Then lord of the dead caould brainwash her and teach her Necromancy. Right?

Greek Myth obsessor,
Valdus Darkcaster.

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
AstroStorm wrote:
At the begining of the game, chossing your schools i mean, didn't the pyromancer list include Morgan Le Fay's name? Morganthe is a necromancer, so that would make no sense. If so and your prediction is correct, that means Morganthe has to be a pyromancer. KI probably got the name Morganthe from Morgan Le Fay, but i doubt those two are the same. Still i'm open to any ideas, and who knows maybe they're sisters?

How do you know that she's a necromancer? I mean black clothes, yeah, but maybe she just likes black!

Champion
Feb 03, 2012
eggywig wrote:
AstroStorm wrote:

How do you know that she's a necromancer? I mean black clothes, yeah, but maybe she just likes black!

Well in the second to last dungeon, forgot what it was, you see her teleport with death emblems, like a necromancer porting. This theory is actually supported and changed at the same time in Avalon, for those who are in test realm you should know, for those who are not, you'll see.

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
AstroStorm wrote:
eggywig wrote:
AstroStorm wrote:

Well in the second to last dungeon, forgot what it was, you see her teleport with death emblems, like a necromancer porting. This theory is actually supported and changed at the same time in Avalon, for those who are in test realm you should know, for those who are not, you'll see.

Well I heard when you battle young morganthe she is a death wizard