Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Balance Convert?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Feb 15, 2009
I just made my balance character and I've noticed that the list of spells included in its deck does not include a convert. I don't think balance needs a convert right now, but maybe later they will. I thought that maybe, if there WAS a convert, it could do something like "Convert Balance to ice, fire or storm" (or myth, death and life, or all are available). I don't know, what do you guys think??

Survivor
Apr 08, 2011
Why cant balance people get converts? People keep saying to my balance char 'HA! Your a loser because you dont get any converts so it makes you weak!'

I dont feel special anymore :( why is this game so HARSH :(

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
Um... First of all, Balance can strike from any corner they wish to strike with. Therefore, Balance is already hard enough to shield against as it is.

Delver
Sep 20, 2009
fireworks645 wrote:
Why cant balance people get converts? People keep saying to my balance char 'HA! Your a loser because you dont get any converts so it makes you weak!'

I dont feel special anymore :( why is this game so HARSH :(

You don't have to be so exaggerated. I'm a Balance and nobody has ever talked to me that way. You do realize you can report and ignore them right -__-

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
Balance has converts...it is called spectral blast, hydra, and chimera.

We all know using a prism converts the school to the opposite. Balance has no opposite. There is also no school specific spell for balance. If they did have a balance convert would they make a balance specific shield? Not something I would like to see in the game.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 70 Life
Hannah Earthbreaker Level 70 Balance

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
superluther wrote:
Balance has converts...it is called spectral blast, hydra, and chimera.

Rank 4, 6, and 9 spells are not "converts", and do not make up for our lack of a no cost prism.

We all know using a prism converts the school to the opposite. Balance has no opposite. There is also no school specific spell for balance. If they did have a balance convert would they make a balance specific shield? Not something I would like to see in the game.

Balance technically does have a weakness: the Spiritual schools. This, however, doesn't make any sense now because KI decided to fan-service and add Chimera to Balance's arsenal. In any event, Spiritual schools are still the weakness of every Balance monster in the Spiral. If a Balance prism is ever created, it should randomly convert Balance to one of those schools. I'd even settle for it converting Balance to any other school!