Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Collecting Items

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 07, 2010
One of the things that i do not like about Celestia (and every other world in the game) is that it takes way to long to collect items when on a quest. For example, i had to collect 4 Bottles of Sealant from monsters in the Survey Camp. It took way to long. I suggest that you just make the first monster you kill give you the item instead of making you fight 30 monsters just to find 4 items.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
These types of battles do seem to be in every world. We have decided that they are in place to prevent you from zipping though each world to fast.

Don't expect this to change, it has been complained about many times - some say they get the collect in one shot others spend hours on them, it's just part of the game.

Defender
May 31, 2011
I agree with brwac in that I don't believe this is going to change.

I can tell you one thing that I found helpful is as much as possible try doing this quest with other people. You get more enemies per battle and if you can find some fun people it helps the time to pass more enjoyably.

Survivor
Jul 07, 2010
Survivor
Oct 09, 2011
I know dude that is true it took me about a week to get items from crustaceans