Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Best Idea Ever

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 28, 2010
Oranges Hoard pack:
4 crowns each
Every pack gives an assortment of multicolored oranges to throw at people.
'Nuff said.

~Seth~
No! I not hyper, just...... Very energetic.

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
leprecon99 wrote:
Oranges Hoard pack:
4 crowns each
'Nuff said.

~Seth~

I have no idea if you were joking, but either way, I disagree.

Defender
Jul 09, 2011
Survivor
Feb 27, 2010
Survivor
Jan 18, 2012
An option in settings to toggle on or off "gift beggar warning".

If a wizard has that toggled on, the wizard begging for a gift (text messages "gift") will receive a warning message:
"This wizard does not wish to gift you anything, further messaging this wizard will result in total loss of health"...
...and to add along with half the damage to their health being zapped making them jump back a few meters.
Obviously, if wizard ignores the warning and text messages "gift" again, beggar wizard will fry and die and be sent back to the Commons.

Have a nice day

Survivor
Jul 28, 2010
Vilestorm wrote:

If a wizard has that toggled on, the wizard begging for a gift (text messages "gift") will receive a warning message:
"This wizard does not wish to gift you anything, further messaging this wizard will result in total loss of health"...
...and to add along with half the damage to their health being zapped making them jump back a few meters.
Obviously, if wizard ignores the warning and text messages "gift" again, beggar wizard will fry and die and be sent back to the Commons.

Have a nice day

And if they continue begging, it's oranges for them.

Survivor
May 29, 2011
leprecon99 wrote:
Vilestorm wrote:

Have a nice day

And if they continue begging, it's oranges for them.
love it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Defender
Sep 29, 2010
Vilestorm wrote:

Have a nice day

Alright, now THAT is the best idea ever. I can't tell you how much I want to just zap those little beggars. I mean, really, who do I look like? Santa Claus?

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
I think the best idea ever came from "John Montague, 4th Earl of Sandwich"
Guess what he created? :D

Survivor
Oct 19, 2010
leprecon99 wrote:
Oranges Hoard pack:
4 crowns each
'Nuff said.

~Seth~

If that was made, people would tell KI to stop making them. They would only exist for maybe a week or less. Sorry!

~Emily IceBlood Level 42 Death

Survivor
Aug 20, 2009
Pyrsik wrote:
I think the best idea ever came from "John Montague, 4th Earl of Sandwich"
Guess what he created? :D

what tell me plz i wanna know

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
LOL!!!

Yes, yes, yes, YES!!!

That is Hilarious!!

from me.

PS. If its comes out... I know right who im going to throw them at... I WILLThrow them at the people in the Commons who act like this is a Dating Site. Lol.

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Defender
Nov 18, 2011
umm so were supposed to throw oranges at people? -.- like i awalys say good imagaiton

Survivor
Mar 20, 2012
nice idea!! that would be awesome but I would hate it when people threw it at me though so dont do it to other people though :?

(again great idea though :D)

Survivor
May 01, 2011
Survivor
Apr 20, 2009
cokecow123 wrote:
Why oranges? I think tomatoes would work much better for this kind of idea

Because Oranges are more Annoying

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Survivor
May 13, 2011
leprecon99 wrote:
Oranges Hoard pack:
4 crowns each
'Nuff said.

~Seth~
Whaaaaaaaaaat?????????? This is weird and you are weird.

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
acrios90 wrote:
cokecow123 wrote:
Why oranges? I think tomatoes would work much better for this kind of idea

Because Oranges are more Annoying

LOL! The Annoying Orange! Yeah, i get the reference to the Annoying Orange!!!

trelian5 wrote:
Whaaaaaaaaaat?????????? This is weird and you are weird

Nope. Not weird. It's Pure randomess. ^_^

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Randomperson16 wrote:
LOL! The Annoying Orange! Yeah, i get the reference to the Annoying Orange!!!

The fact that you know about the Annoying Orange just made my day... the Lady Pasta one is my favourite one of all time. :)

To add to the OP's idea- there should be a pack that we can give to the beggars, filled with banners/clothes that say, "this person does not want to gift you, now or ever". Sure beats throwing stuff at them. :)

Survivor
Feb 27, 2012
Delver
Aug 13, 2010
Then we can make a new PvP called Orange Wars with 1v1 to 4v4. Then we can add new Orange spells and everyone can dye their clothes orange then we can get perfume to spray that is citrus scented then we can have giant orange mounts hahahahahahahaha... no.

But maybe KingsIsle can add this to a new form of PvP which would be pure awesome.

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
achilles398 wrote:
Vilestorm wrote:

Have a nice day

Alright, now THAT is the best idea ever. I can't tell you how much I want to just zap those little beggars. I mean, really, who do I look like? Santa Claus?

We arent Santa, the Easter Bunny, and it probably isnt thier birthday either...

Only flaw is if they dont text chat in whisper form. I see tons of holes here people. my way of preforming this would be: Toggle on= "This player dose not wish to gift you, further asking this player will teleport you to your dorm/castle with a full loss of health, mana, and pet energy." If they continue not only will they have this happen to them, they will also be forced to stay at thier house for 10 min. Yea or Neigh?

-Valdus Darkcasrer

In all things there can be peace, yet there are always problems.

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
We could wear oranges as head pieces or a mask. We could carry bags of oranges on our mounts, or attached to your costume.

Kinda like candy hearts that have sayings on them, we could have something like "stop begging", or "no dating", or "no bullying", etc that would be on the orange that we throw. Hmmmm.

For those that are begging, bullying, begging for boy/girl, 'creative foul language' or whatever, there could be a holding pen somewhere in the spiral. There would be no exits, no games, nothing. You would have to sit there for a specific amount of time before you could leave. I imagine these 'pens' would get pretty full !!!!