Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What are the obsibian chest?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 15, 2011
I think I put this in the right form but as the subject say's what are the obsibian chest? I see them in boss rooms some times what are they for and how do I open them

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Exsel wrote:
I think I put this in the right form but as the subject say's what are the obsibian chest? I see them in boss rooms some times what are they for and how do I open them

When you reach Dragonspyre, and you talk to Ashley, the Fire Tree, you will get a quest to go through all of the worlds and collect these obsidian chests. There is nothing else you can do with them for now.

Survivor
Dec 15, 2011
Survivor
Jun 05, 2011
Obsidian Chests allow you to put crowns in to get an extra prize after defeating a boss

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
barakaboy123 wrote:
Obsidian Chests allow you to put crowns in to get an extra prize after defeating a boss

your thinking bout second chance chest
the obsidian chest are for a main quest in dragonspire
kinda like a the smith quest in each world but this one expands to more then one world

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
barakaboy123 wrote:

That is not correct. Those are the boss' chests. The Obsidian Chests are for a quest in Dragonspyre and are found all through the spiral.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
barakaboy123 wrote:

That's not correct. You are talking about the "Second Chance" chest that you see at the end of some boss battles.

You cannot put crowns into the Obsidian Chests, and you don't get an extra prize from them.

Survivor
Sep 12, 2009
Once you go to Dragonspyre, you talk to the fire tree, Ashley, and you get to go and fight bosses all over the spiral and collect them, inside of them are pieces of the dragon rider staff