Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Rank Lost

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 27, 2009
Hi,

About a year ago I quit this game with my PVP rank at "Warlord." I just recently came back and restored my subscription. I am now back down to a private with an 0-0 record but still have my "Coat of Invincibility" and 1000 tickets. I'm not sure if it was my time off that got my whole rank removed or just the fact that I canceled my subscription. Whatever it was, is it possible for my rank to be restored? Don't answer "PVP" please because I went through lots of time and frustration getting that rank and it would be a bummer having to go through that again.

Thanks

Geographer
Aug 28, 2010
Flames345,

Sorry to give you bad new, but there are other postings on here in which the same thing happened. I believe it was Professor Greyrose that responded, and said, they can only go back so far. So if your rank was in the last month, they may be able to get it back for you. But if it was several months or more, then you have to start all over with your rank.
Scan the other posts, I'm sure you can find the one that was just a few months ago on the same problem.

Joe.

Survivor
Jun 28, 2009
Also, I think that they reduced everyone's rank to 500 when GH came out. They do this after some updates.

Survivor
May 15, 2009
I'm sorry to hear this. My sister's rank reset as well because she didn't play the game for a year.

As of now, they can't do anything to fix this, sadly. It's just something we'll have to tolerate. :(

Explorer
Apr 10, 2010