Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ruined Bridge quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 18, 2008
:? I am at the ruined bridge quest. It tells me to go to the ruined bridge but it does not register that I went there. I have finished all the previous quests, I even did the instance after the bridge 3 times. I waited a couple of days to see if it would reset. Still no luck. I can not finish continue the main mission without this quest. HELP!

Twilight1995
Life/balance wizard

Adherent
May 20, 2010
You have to do the instance quests given by Hideo Kebo in the Tree of Life before you can proceed with your quest, which is named "Oni No Death." Go to the Tree of Life, first.

If you've done that instance, and you can't go defeat Kagemoosha after you cross the bridge, then the quest is bugged, which has been reported sometimes for this quest. If so, you need to send in a ticket to support@wizard101.com, giving them the name of the quest and what the problem is.

Defender
Jul 10, 2011
Is the ruined bridge the broken bridge across to tree of life?

Wolf SilverSpear - Master Pyromancer

Survivor
May 11, 2012
Twilight1995 wrote:
:? I am at the ruined bridge quest. It tells me to go to the ruined bridge but it does not register that I went there. I have finished all the previous quests, I even did the instance after the bridge 3 times. I waited a couple of days to see if it would reset. Still no luck. I can not finish continue the main mission without this quest. HELP!

Twilight1995
Life/balance wizard

I am having the same exact problem. i even contacted KI and they said they couldnt complete the quest for me. that wasnt what i was asking them to do. i was asking them to fix the problem with it so that i could pass it myself. i have completed all quests. i go across the bridge and it doesnt remove the quest from the quest book. its like i never did it. i have finished all quests that were given inside tree of life. defeated kagemoosha and death oni and it will not give me any other quests. im stuck and its making me really frustrated.

Survivor
May 31, 2009
:D
eric123456789028 wrote:
Is the ruined bridge the broken bridge across to tree of life?

Wolf SilverSpear - Master Pyromancer

yes yes it is the dungeon was not long, but when i was that lvl it was hard. bear through it. you getta defeat Malistare nxt!! :-o :-o :-o :D