Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help! Critical equips are not working

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 19, 2010
When I put critical status and block status equips. Its inaccurate. For example; I have a 22 percent critical+ equip. But on the status it says 5+ critical. I have tried that equipment out, and 1 out 20 battles have at least 1 critical. Please fix this problem, the problem makes it harder for me to progress through celestia. Please... :(

Survivor
Feb 03, 2009
The number displayed for criticals and blocks are not what you think.

Criticals are based off of a scale of 500. A five rating would give you a 1%.
100 is only 20% of a full critical rating.
Blocks are based off of a scale of 400. A four rating would give you a 1%.
100 is only 25% of a full critical rating.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
The last I read, the Critical rating system was point-based, not percentage-based Critical hits are commonly believed to be on a 4-1 basis, meaning that 4 Critical hit points are equal to 1 percent. Critical blocks are believed to be on a 3-1 basis. So a Critical of 22 would be about 5%.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Gandalf101942 wrote:
When I put critical status and block status equips. Its inaccurate. For example; I have a 22 percent critical+ equip. But on the status it says 5+ critical. I have tried that equipment out, and 1 out 20 battles have at least 1 critical. Please fix this problem, the problem makes it harder for me to progress through celestia. Please... :(

the critical points arent percentage therefor your mistaken and nothing is wrong

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
grvy123 wrote:
Gandalf101942 wrote:

the critical points arent percentage therefor your mistaken and nothing is wrong
i would like to see how the critical % and the actualy # are related.