Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cloud Beast info

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 27, 2009
Oh so I have the Forest lord and my hubby has the Kraken. I want to hatch them together for a cloud beast.

I just want to know do we both get a cloud beast and 2 is it 100% that we will each get one.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
o0Pj0o wrote:
Oh so I have the Forest lord and my hubby has the Kraken. I want to hatch them together for a cloud beast.

I just want to know do we both get a cloud beast and 2 is it 100% that we will each get one.

You never know - you both could end up with your school only pet, like you need another one of them right, I have hatched my forest lord and got another life only, forest lord and it was very disappointing. I have 5 cloud beasts of mixed parentage, altho they are all storm their traits are all mixed up, so it is possible you may get one since it did seem to work for me often.

Just note that without the amulet the cloud beast for a storm wizard won't be able to use the 8 pip enraged card it gets at baby and on top of that it has a 60% fizzle rate and it means it - very frustrating toss that puppy out when it shows up in your hand, it will only enrage you.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
o0Pj0o wrote:

nope. there is a 50% chance.
50% chance for you to get forest lord.
50% chance for him to get a kraken.
But, good luck!