Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Head Mistress Crisp: Friend Or Foe?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 11, 2009
laulenak wrote:
You are a GENIOUS! she MUST be her or genatically similar! yesyeysyes!
i see a similarity too........ she looks like her! the face and hair are exactly the same! she just needs dark clothes and it would be an exact match! .......that does make sense that she is morganith, its is possible that malistare is helping her make her students cheat. and it could be that when malistare dies in DS that he goes to her and pleads her to kill the student that killed him.

Alex battlebane level 58

Survivor
Jun 17, 2012
she needs better education, i mean for crying out loud! the world tree! or a dumb fountain that doesn't do anything but grow cattails in it! -___- belladonna should have went to ravenwood... she needs some good education -_______-

Hailey Mistriver 27

Defender
Feb 16, 2010
kodybear557 wrote:
i see a similarity too........ she looks like her! the face and hair are exactly the same! she just needs dark clothes and it would be an exact match! .......that does make sense that she is morganith, its is possible that malistare is helping her make her students cheat. and it could be that when malistare dies in DS that he goes to her and pleads her to kill the student that killed him.

Alex battlebane level 58
that theory could explain why malistares staff is there. hmmmmmmmmmm

jack skullbreeze master of fire