Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Head Mistress Crisp: Friend Or Foe?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 12, 2012
i love the lush plants of wysteria along the streets and the beautiful streets but the attitude of its population torwards ravenwood i do not like this aims directly to headmistress crisp the one who hated msot heavily on our most beloved ravenwood professors Ambrose ,Falmea ,Mu Linda Wu a number of professors this is the only small flaw in wysteria other than that its brilliant good battles nice decor and they do provide you with a good housing for your stay at pigswick academy (the dormitory) but i would like to admit some of the biggest wizard101 players like me felt offended by crisps harsh attitude when talking about ravenwood professors and the way she promptly sounded angered that ravenwood taught in different schools than pigswick dont get me wrong i loved wysteria most of the time all its inhabitants are friendly and they are extremely well mannered but headmistress crisp could have used some attitude adjustments well enjoy wysteria fellow wizards

Survivor
Dec 11, 2011
I know right. She thought a fountain was more magical then BARTLEBLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Survivor
Oct 03, 2010
Yusuf7070 wrote:
I know right. She thought a fountain was more magical then BARTLEBLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
she's annoying isn't she :D

Defender
Dec 28, 2009
Arrogant? Perhaps. Does she have a reason for it? Perhaps. She's held the Spiral Cup for who knows how long, and students from Ravenwood have been slaughtered by the Pigswick Academy. Anyway, she's much like Cyrus, the Myth professor; not evil, but not nice either.

Defender
May 17, 2011
Yusuf7070 wrote:

and at that, its just a pretty fountain. you can even use it as a pot to cook soup or even pie in! and bartleby is one of the main people in the storyline. come on people, its BARTLEBY the grandfather tree or A FOUNTAIN.

make your choice

Defender
Nov 18, 2011
lol i think head misstress crisp is a freind . idk why i like her o.o i just like her and i know its stupid that a dumb fountain is magic seriously its a fountain pouring with water .

Defender
Dec 31, 2011
Firewizardfan wrote:
i love the lush plants of wysteria along the streets and the beautiful streets but the attitude of its population torwards ravenwood i do not like this aims directly to headmistress crisp the one who hated msot heavily on our most beloved ravenwood professors Ambrose ,Falmea ,Mu Linda Wu a number of professors this is the only small flaw in wysteria other than that its brilliant good battles nice decor and they do provide you with a good housing for your stay at pigswick academy (the dormitory) but i would like to admit some of the biggest wizard101 players like me felt offended by crisps harsh attitude when talking about ravenwood professors and the way she promptly sounded angered that ravenwood taught in different schools than pigswick dont get me wrong i loved wysteria most of the time all its inhabitants are friendly and they are extremely well mannered but headmistress crisp could have used some attitude adjustments well enjoy wysteria fellow wizards

I have already beaten Wysteria and Headmaster Crisp is not the bad guy. But she does think that the fountain is more magical then Bartleby :(.

Survivor
Oct 02, 2010
Uggh! I know right! Her attitude is so mean! It was offensive to hear that but thank goodness I finished wysteria!

Mastermind
May 13, 2011
ikr! has she even SEEN ravenwood? i so bad wanna beat velma to prove balance is best! have you even noticed the schools in pigswick are COPIED from the schools in ravenwood?

ravenwood school - pigswick school
ice - frost
fire - ember
balance - equilibrium
death - spirit
life - earth
myth - chaos (how are those even similar?)
storm - tempest

anyone else see plagitarism here?

Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009
She's just jelous of Ravenwood because Ravenwood is a much better school. :-)

Survivor
Dec 29, 2010
She helps you alot!!
She gives alot more quests then Merle does, therefore giving you more XP and a more interesting game.

Alric Bluefried Level 76 Myth Wizard

Defender
Mar 19, 2011
I don't like her she wants to rule in a extreme over-power world
after i finish toh she was and i quote 'Pitty you couldn't retrieve the hearth of the helephant'
also i think she is super-jealous if you finished the quest to find all books in wy you can see NOT all
wy students even become wizard :P ravenwood is better.

bartleby is much magical than a fountain

Jeremy darksmith Archmage pyromancer 8)

Defender
Jul 10, 2011
baseball1717A wrote:
She helps you alot!!
She gives alot more quests then Merle does, therefore giving you more XP and a more interesting game.

she gives you a pet

Explorer
Feb 07, 2010
Firewizardfan wrote:

Oh my goodness! Same with me! I used to love whysteria, but I never knew she was that mean! :x I mean, she totally is rude!

Defender
Jul 10, 2011
Umrag wrote:
Arrogant? Perhaps. Does she have a reason for it? Perhaps. She's held the Spiral Cup for who knows how long, and students from Ravenwood have been slaughtered by the Pigswick Academy. Anyway, she's much like Cyrus, the Myth professor; not evil, but not nice either.
All pigswick does is teach students to cheat

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
I think that Headmistress Crisp is between Friend and Foe. She is very mean, and prejudice against us just because we are from a different school. Yet she does give out a ton of quests. After I finished all of her quests, I felt kind of angry that she was so rude to me. She should have just gotten one of her own students to do it then if I wasn't good enough.

Caitlin Frostcloud Adept Pyromancer :)

Survivor
Feb 28, 2012
Survivor
Mar 10, 2012
serpant2000 wrote:
Yusuf7070 wrote:
she's annoying isn't she :D
yep she is i think she wanted you to join after getting pigswick clothing that look horrible

Squire
Feb 29, 2012
marolin23 wrote:
ikr! has she even SEEN ravenwood? i so bad wanna beat velma to prove balance is best! have you even noticed the schools in pigswick are COPIED from the schools in ravenwood?

ravenwood school - pigswick school
ice - frost
fire - ember
balance - equilibrium
death - spirit
life - earth
myth - chaos (how are those even similar?)
storm - tempest

anyone else see plagitarism here?

That's the point. They are based off our schools.

Defender
Jul 28, 2009
Umrag wrote:
Well Cyrus has many reasons to be mean (Um his brother is evil :?) and plus Cyrus get's nicer in DS

Defender
May 17, 2011
ismael046 wrote:
what if she is MORGANTH

You are a GENIOUS! she MUST be her or genatically similar! yesyeysyes!

Survivor
Feb 11, 2011
that will very nice and you can use a spell to ruin her clothes for being so mean

Survivor
Jul 30, 2012
eric123456789028 wrote:
baseball1717A wrote:
She helps you alot!!

she gives you a pet

but it's a flying fat pig
and HOW would crisp think a rock spewing water would be more magical than the tree would created the SPIRAL?

Survivor
Jul 01, 2009
All I can say is that she is biased... extremely biased...

Mastermind
May 13, 2011
when thinking about it, i think the fountain was an excuse for crisp to be 'better' than ravenwood. its not any tree. its a tree that helped create the spiral