Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Brewing, blacksmith, enchantment please read!

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 29, 2011
Brewing- create potions
blacksmith- craft second-handed items ( people have been asking for this for a while )
enchanter-enchant stats on gear

brew- level 1-100 10, create one turn potions Level 20 creat two turn potions and so on untill level 50 create and wear two potions at once 60 create 6 turn potions 70 make advanced potions 80 brew and wear three potions at once 90 creat expert potions 100 make your own potions ( a maximum of 25 stat points can be in a potion )
Example: your in a fight, three potions are on the side of your screen you use a 3 turn plus 15 stun resist potion and it will refill after four turns. When you use a 6 turn potion, it refills after 7 turns.

Black smith- level 1-50 ( black smith is the hardest ) level 10 creat wands and swords 15 create amulets 20 35 advanced black smith making 40 create shields 45 create gaunlets 50 exper black smith making Example: ( you can wear one wand one shield two rings and two iron fists ( name of a gaunlet item ) at once. ( they will have weak stats not like actual first handed items! )

Enchanter- leve 1-80 8- enchant amulets 16- enchant wands 24- enchant boots 32 enchant hats 40 enchant robes 48 advanced enchantment 56 enchant card spells on gear 64 enchant rings and athames 72 create your own enchants 80 expert enchanter

Each skill has a teacher in wizard city in a place called "The work shop" or "The work shop of wonders"

I would finish, but i cant. i will edit more later! Please post! ( which one would you choose? For me brewer

Explorer
Jan 20, 2010
I'd love to be able to enchant gear AS LONG AS ITS OUT OF PVP (unless its simple things, like a tiny bit more pip or pierce)
but i would like to be able to get some more resist or power to the gear i like. the waterworks gear is already powerful, but if it was possible to enchant it with a bit of stats it dont have, like power pips or pierce i'd love it
(unless KI make some new gear with almost same stats as waterworks ones and give them a TINY bit more power/resist/healing and pierce)