Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mirrors will break, Horns will call...

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 17, 2011
Mirrors will break, Horns will call, I will attack from the darkness, And even skies will fall...

Ever wonder what this means? I do. But I think that I have an idea:

Mirrors will break: mirror lake
Horns will call: loyal
I will attack from the darkness: I will come back
And even skies will fall: Honestly, I have no idea about this one.

What do you think?

Defender
Jul 06, 2011
i'm guessing the new world (provided there is one) will tie in the lose ends.

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Technically, it would have to do with some required objective on Morganthe's behalf in a new world, not the new world itself.

In celestia she required Astral magic.

In Zafaria she required the Deck of Shadows (by breaking Mirror Lake).

"Horns will call" is probably referring to some action (likely involving sound) that will give her something else needed for the big picture in another world.

The "darkness and skies will fall" is probably referring to a different world, but the same event within that world. Whenever she obtains the last item from the horn calling, she will have what she needs to make the "skies fall" and will attack from the "darkness" (somewhere in space?, the very Spiral itself or the area between worlds?, or simply from Death magic).

Remember, according to Briskbreeze Tower something is still coming to the Spiral. And just as the guard up top was stumped, how can something be coming to the Spiral?

Anyhow those are just my guesses.

Defender
Aug 22, 2010
If you had your volume on, there is a horn calling in mirror lake at the end

Explorer
Jan 03, 2012
kingurz wrote:
Technically, it would have to do with some required objective on Morganthe's behalf in a new world, not the new world itself.

In celestia she required Astral magic.

In Zafaria she required the Deck of Shadows (by breaking Mirror Lake).

"Horns will call" is probably referring to some action (likely involving sound) that will give her something else needed for the big picture in another world.

The "darkness and skies will fall" is probably referring to a different world, but the same event within that world. Whenever she obtains the last item from the horn calling, she will have what she needs to make the "skies fall" and will attack from the "darkness" (somewhere in space?, the very Spiral itself or the area between worlds?, or simply from Death magic).

Remember, according to Briskbreeze Tower something is still coming to the Spiral. And just as the guard up top was stumped, how can something be coming to the Spiral?

Anyhow those are just my guesses.

I think it would be cool if for "the skies will fall" if you have tod explore an unknown area and it is morganthes home and you have to beat her there. I know her home was originally safari but later she fled to wizard city to an unexplored area which you have to be brave enough to explore