Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

"colaborate housing" or"village"

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jan 25, 2012
you create a village, maybe have to be a certain high level to create a village to prevent a million of them, then your friends can go, and upon approval buy a house in the village. a house would consist of a building with two or three rooms, or maybe multiple floors, maybe you can choose the style at varying prices, and fenced in area outside, you can only decorate within your land, but your free to visit any other houses in the village. an alternate to this would be for their to be a commons area, that groups of friends can set down portals to their houses in, so their friends can visit their houses, when their off line

Explorer
Aug 10, 2009
darkcloyd wrote:
you create a village, maybe have to be a certain high level to create a village to prevent a million of them, then your friends can go, and upon approval buy a house in the village. a house would consist of a building with two or three rooms, or maybe multiple floors, maybe you can choose the style at varying prices, and fenced in area outside, you can only decorate within your land, but your free to visit any other houses in the village. an alternate to this would be for their to be a commons area, that groups of friends can set down portals to their houses in, so their friends can visit their houses, when their off line

Um, okay. I just read a very awkward idea that sounds this game called Village Life.

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
darkcloyd wrote:

I like it, but many problems would come with it :(

Explorer
Jan 03, 2012
darkcloyd wrote:

I think thats a cool idea

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
While it's a cute idea there's just too much memory and programming for KI to bother with it. :(

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
It's a nice idea, but has a few problems. This might choke off a Crowns income from houses, if they can easily get a house from a village as supposed to a Crowns shop. But, I wouldn't disagree with a single person house that consists of a group of buildings.....

Explorer
Jan 03, 2012
i like it maybe u should only do it with friends to prevent random people. Someone could propose to join the village and the friend either says yes or no each person gets their own house with their go home button and then they can port to the village commons. you can't randomly walk to peoples houses unless they invite you to. Also parties and a town mall and a pool and a pet competition and dueling circle and the town ice cream shop LOL ideas never stop.

Defender
Jan 25, 2012
i thought if this because i bought safari housing recently. it came with a gift giving ape anyone can visit,and I'd like to share him, but i can't be "home" all the time. i have quests to do lol. also i turned my safari house into an inn of sorts, complete with guest rooms and my 2 other into "museums" of sorts for marely bone and krokrtopia, but i don't get many visitors sadly.