Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

what world do you get after mooshu

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 12, 2010
i am wondering. I have just got to mooshu . Those people that you talk to when you first get there talk about the spiral key to ds.So do you get dragonspire after mooshu.Just wondering

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
cabethebabe035 wrote:
i am wondering. I have just got to mooshu . Those people that you talk to when you first get there talk about the spiral key to ds.So do you get dragonspire after mooshu.Just wondering

Yes, young wizard DragonSprye will be your next world to unlock. Enjoy your stay in Mooshu though it is the last area you will see the normal light of day until the Floating Land in Celestia, unless you hop over to Grizzlehiem and Wintertusk that is.

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
Yep, its DragonSpyre.

Then Celestia.

Then Zafaria.

And you can do Wysteria, Wintertusk, Grizzleheim, etc if you want, if you haven't already completed them.

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
Yes. Once you have completed all storyline quests in MooShu, then you will get the DragonSpyre key and, as the name implies, DragonSpyre. From there you can do a lot (and I do mean a lot) of storyline quests and defeat Malistaire. Then you eventually get Celestia and Zafaria respectively.