Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What do yarbirds look like

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 11, 2011
Hi
I'm haing trouble finding yarbirds. It looks like their brown witch in my opinion is not a good color choice because some people (like me) are er have very low vision and have trouble seeing brown on brown I mean I know it is a searching quest but can you make it more leagly blind friendly

Thank you for your time
Amber willowcloud

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
2lms392594 wrote:
Hi
I'm having trouble finding yardbirds. It looks like their brown which in my opinion is not a good color choice because some people (like me) have very low vision and have trouble seeing brown on brown I mean I know it is a searching quest but can you make it more legally blind friendly

Thank you for your time
Amber willowcloud

Best way to find these elusive little birds is to head over to wizard101central.com and get the ideas of where they are, I had to after not finding several after some searching around.

To get you started and see what one does look like it would be a good idea to take a walk around the walkway at the top of the fence at the fort where you first come into Grizzlehiem, go behind the bear who gives you the first quest and check out the view.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
2lms392594 wrote:
Hi
I'm haing trouble finding yarbirds. It looks like their brown witch in my opinion is not a good color choice because some people (like me) are er have very low vision and have trouble seeing brown on brown I mean I know it is a searching quest but can you make it more leagly blind friendly

Thank you for your time
Amber willowcloud

I know what you mean. They can be very hard to see sometimes.

Here is a link to one of the fansites, and it has a map for each area with a green arrow pointing to where the yardbirds can be found:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=122130&highlight=yardbirds

Hope this helps. :?

Survivor
Nov 09, 2009
Well they are small and they look wooden and they look like birds but they are really hard to find though because of the smallnesss