Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

is housing real

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 15, 2008
Squire
Dec 02, 2008
Considering that housing had been discussed before today, I'm guessing it's real. Of course, saying this knowing that it won't actually be posted here until April 2 is dangerous, since if it's wrong, no one would see this remark until after learning that it's wrong.

Usually April Fools' Day jokes are a lot more ridiculous than promising new features that a lot of other games already have. I loved the one Istaria came up with for today; announcing that they're discontinuing Windows support for the game and going Mac-only.

Defender
Aug 19, 2008
Housing is real. You can read about it at various sites on the internet.

KI has obviously been working on it for some time as the pics available on those sites are amazing.

Everyone will get a dorm room. You will be able to decorate and eventually upgrade.

Not sure about visiting in dorm rooms but I did read that you would be able to port to the higher level housing for those on your friends list.

Personally I am saving my coins and crowns!

Not an April Fools joke!

Delver
Sep 25, 2008
I have a question!

Is it 350 per training point or 350 for all training points?

The newsletter should be more specific as I assumed we get crowns, but when I saw Mr. Lincoln, it showed you have to buy the training points back. So in the end, it's not worth it.

If people plan to have a secondary school, should not waste them and for some of my characters I have random spells.

Delver
Sep 25, 2008
I assumed the housing would be on the test realm, but no it isn't. I then re read the things we had to test and it was not in list. So we have to probaly wait a while longer before housing is released.

Survivor
Oct 26, 2008
Maryanne20 wrote:
I assumed the housing would be on the test realm, but no it isn't. I then re read the things we had to test and it was not in list. So we have to probaly wait a while longer before housing is released.
same with me im posting this messedge on easter and i still cant figure out where the houses are and i have read the newsletter 4 times!I tried to find the turtle and i went to my dorm and nothing!Also i cant figure out where you get those orthrus pets and wraith pets and i cant figure out how to bye the tpoints back AND WHERE ARE THE LEVEL 48 TRAESURE CARD SPELLS!

Administrator
Housing is very much real, but it is currently still in our internal testing stage. You won't find the Turtle because he hasn't arrived in the Spiral yet.

Right now the level 48 spells and the school specific pets are only available on the Test Realm.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
Oct 26, 2008
Gamma wrote:
Housing is very much real, but it is currently still in our internal testing stage. You won't find the Turtle because he hasn't arrived in the Spiral yet.

Right now the level 48 spells and the school specific pets are only available on the Test Realm.

but where are the pets in the test realm how do you get them same with the level 48 treasure cards!

Explorer
Dec 13, 2008
I can't wait till housing comes out. They are now working on housing. I'm cant wait!

Explorer
Dec 13, 2008
Maryanne20 wrote:
You are Correct!! The Test Realm is closing so, I'm assuming that they are working on the Test Realm.