Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Falsely Muted

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 01, 2008
Dear Kingsisle,

Because of your automatic mute after a certain amount of reports feature, I was muted by a person that hates me whom owns 7 accounts. Using each of their accounts they had reported and I feel this is wrong as I didn't say anything vulgar or do any action that was wrong. You need to fix this system because I am really not pleased by being muted until tomorrow night...>.<

Administrator
We have reviewed the chat logs regarding your claim, and have discovered that these were legitimate reports.

If you think in any way what you said was appropriate for our community, young Wizard, let me inform you that it was not.

Continued inappropriate language may result in permanent sanctions against your account including but not limited to a removal of your chat privilege. The ability to chat in Wizard101 is a privilege not a right - do not abuse it again.

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Nov 01, 2008
Even so Ms Greyrose, this was my first offense ever and it was only because this one person was logged onto 7 of their accounts and reported me from each one so I was automatically muted. This person I have had a rough experience with and had it out for me. In the future I will keep my mouth under control but please, I rather of been reported once and been punished after the report then be punished right away by the power of another player with 7 accounts.

Administrator
You were reported by different people on different accounts, not the same person on different accounts. We have that information, you do not. Do not assume you know who is in charge of an account.

You broke the rules and are paying the price. That's how it works. No matter how angry you get there's no excuse for you to use those words.

Your sanction will remain.

community@wizard101.com