Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Skills/Professions

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 03, 2008
Ok so I have an idea for skills or professions or whatever you want to call them :P... Ok so

Brewing
So in brewing players can make potions. They could make potions to restore mana/health. Maybe starting with a 1/5 restore then 2/5 then 3/5 and so on. I guess it could be an expansion of crafting. Maybe players could also make elixirs lasting for 10-15 minutes

Blacksmitting
Ok im not sure with this because it falls in the category of crafting. Player could be able to craft wands or swords(not sure if they already can)

Enchanting
So in this skill/profession players can enchant pieces of clothing to give more of one stat or add an extra stat. Examples would be +20 mana or +40 health or +2 strength etc. Also players shouldnt be able to stack more than one enchant per clothing...

Sooo these are my ideas. Tell me what you guys think. Thx

Defender
Jun 06, 2009
marcg40 wrote:
Tell me what you guys think. Thx

Awesome idea.

When Crafting was introduced, I had visions of being able to work my way up to Master Craftsman and being able to create recipes.

No such luck. The higher you go as a Craftsman/Artisan, you can make some cooler stuff, but you don't get to invent anything.

Being able to do some serious work in order to take an item you already possess and bump a stat on it, even if only one point at a time, would be amazing, but surely would be abused in some way or another. Imagine going into PvP against someone with a 99 Resist All. lol

But your ideas are brilliant. I just don't see how they could make that work in the game, given the way they've designed it.

- Stephen Earthmender
Life Wizard
Pixie Realm

Explorer
Aug 10, 2009
marcg40 wrote:
Ok so I have an idea for skills or professions or whatever you want to call them :P... Ok so

Brewing
So in brewing players can make potions. They could make potions to restore mana/health. Maybe starting with a 1/5 restore then 2/5 then 3/5 and so on. I guess it could be an expansion of crafting. Maybe players could also make elixirs lasting for 10-15 minutes

Blacksmitting
Ok im not sure with this because it falls in the category of crafting. Player could be able to craft wands or swords(not sure if they already can)

Enchanting
So in this skill/profession players can enchant pieces of clothing to give more of one stat or add an extra stat. Examples would be +20 mana or +40 health or +2 strength etc. Also players shouldnt be able to stack more than one enchant per clothing...

Sooo these are my ideas. Tell me what you guys think. Thx

Ok, um yea I like this idea, except for blacksmith. Thats crafting, yes we can craft wands and swords. I like the other 2, and I had an idea sort of similar to this, lol. Anyway, nice idea!

Hero
Jun 08, 2009