Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 78 Spell Ideas ^Fan Made*

AuthorMessage
Delver
Sep 20, 2009
Without Further Ado, Here They Are...................................................................
^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
Spell Name^*^Rank (Pip and Mana Cost)^*^Accuracy^*^School^*^Type
Description

Animation
Required Level
Lotan^*^Rank 10^*^70%^*^Storm^*^Attack
930 Storm Hit over 3 rounds and +25% Hit next Storm Spell all enemies and +10% Accuracy next Storm Spell self only

Statues of seven dragon heads in water are put. Storm clouds roll in, and lightning shocks the water, causing the statue heads to explode, sending rock debris flying. Seven real dragon heads with fan-shaped ears, green-blue scales, and yellow eyes with slits for pupils sway around. Roaring from the dragon causes seven swift lightning bolts to strike the enemy, establishing a "storm plate." Said enemy is given a 'Storm Trap.' Then a 'Lightning Strike' is given to caster.
Level 78
Will-O'-The-Wisp^*^Rank 10^*^75%^*^Fire^*^Attack
1000-1200 Fire hit and -40% Accuracy all enemies

A dark and scary bog appears. Thin hanging trees form a large border. Frogs creak and ripples spread across the murky water. Haze covers the bog and a small bright colored flame appears in the trees. The flame blazes and grows larger. A whirlwind of purple and red flames hit the enemy, causing a column of flame to rise and fall upon impact. A 'Smoke Screen' is played after damage on all enemies.
(NOTE: Damage is only dealt to one enemy. 'Smoke Screen' affects all enemies.)
Level 78
Excalibur^*^Rank 10^*^80%^*^Ice^*^Attack
900-950 Ice Hit all enemies and -95% Hit next Incoming Spell all friends and +40% Hit next Ice Spell self only

Mist covers the field, and large crystal pyres grow around the field, creating a ring, except for the front. A large stone-crystal rises in front of the mist. Inside the stone-crystal is a sword. Snow showers down, revealing a knight in crystal armor. The knight walks to the stone-crystal, crushes it with his hands, and pulls out the sword. The sword has a stone blade and a crystal hilt. Spinning the sword, the knight sends a solution of crystals, snow, and rocks at the enemy. The scene turns, and snow showers on you and your friends, giving a 'Tower Shield' worth -95%. An 'Ice Blade' appears on you too.
Level 78
Gaia^*^Rank 10^*^90%^*^Life^*^Heal
550-650 Life Hit and 1000 Heal and 600 Hit Absorb all friends

A large short tree appears on a forest floor. The tree rustles, and a women with brown hair, streaked with green aloe, and a dress made from twigs, vines, flowers, and more plants pops out of the center of the tree. She reaches in the tree and retrieves a long staff made from twisted branches, ending in a claw like shape at the top, where a floating pink flower sits. She points the staff at the enemy. The pink flower spins faster and faster until a large beam of green, gold, and pink energy is blasted. Then the scene turns, and she spins her staff in the air, causing green and gold lights and a pink veil to surround you and your friends, healing. A 'Spirit Armor' worth 600 is also placed.
Level 78
Jackal^*^Rank 10^*^85%^*^Death^*^Attack
980-1150 Death Hit and -75% Incoming Heal all enemies

A large moon appears above an empty field filled with dead plants. Rustling noises come from around. Howling pierces the night. Pairs of red eyes appear. Out of no where comes a pack of jackals. The biggest jackal has a scar on it's eye and stands in the front. They howl, and charge at the enemy. Blue mist emits from their mouths, surrounding the enemy, then glowing and going into the enemy. Then an 'Infection' worth -75% is established.
Level 78
Bastet^*^Rank 10^*^80%^*^Myth^*^Attack
495 Myth Hit and 705 Myth Hit and Stun 2 Rounds all enemies or Summon Talos Minion

A circular golden chamber appears. In the center of the chamber is a golden statue of a sitting cat, atop a golden pedestal. Green, blue, and red markings are carved onto the pedestal and cat. The statue moves to the side, revealing a staircase underneath it. Rising from the staircase is a thin women with the head of a cat. She wears a long white dress, and a large royal Egyptian white necklace bearing red and blue symbols. On her ears are golden earrings that look like a series of loops. On her arms, legs, ankles, and wrists are lapis lazuli braces, edged with gold. She carries a large gold ankh, where in the center is a golden cat head. Dropping the ankh, she grows claws and runs with amazing speed, creating large golden claw marks around the enemy (first damage). Then, she jumps up and swings down on the enemy with her claws (second damage). Then, either three stuns appear on all enemies, or a Talos minion is summoned to your field.
Level 78
(NOTE: If your side of the field is full, then enemies will get stunned. If your side of the field is not full, then a Talos will be summoned.)
Griffin^*^Rank 10^*^85%^*^Balance^*^Attack
[Option 1] 375 Elemental or Spiritual Hit all enemies
[Option 2] 1050 Balance Hit and +70% Hit next Outgoing Spell all friends

Beautiful white clouds appear on top and on the floor of the ring. Light shines in crevices in the clouds and a loud roar pierces the clouds. A majestic griffin with a body of brown feathers, wings of white feathers, a white head, and a golden beak flies out. He hovers in the air a bit, and then roars.......
[Option 1] Roaring, the griffin causes either lightning to strike the enemy, fire to engulf the enemy, and ice to shower the enemy, or the roar causes plants to squeeze the enemy, spirits to scare the enemy, and light to blind the enemy.
[Option 2] Roaring, the griffin causes lightning, ice, fire, plants, spirits, and blue light in a combined blast to strike the enemy, and giving each friend a 'Balance Blade' worth +70%.
(NOTE: You do not get to choose which option. There's a 50/50 chance each and for Option 1, there's a 50/50 chance that you'll deal Elemental (Storm, Fire, Ice) or Spiritual (Life, Death, Myth) damage.)
Level 78
Mutate Hydra^*^Rank 0^*^100%^*^Sun^*^Mutate
Mutate Hydra into Spirit Hydra

'Hydra' turned into Spirit Hydra. Deals 190 Life, Death, and Myth Damage. Heads turn green. yellow, and grey. Body turns brown-ish color.
Level 45
Polymorph Crustacean^*^Rank 0^*^100%^*^Moon^*^Polymorph
Polymorph into Storm Crab for 6 rounds

Character turns into a Celestian crustacean.
Health: 1800
Mana: Same
Power Pip Chance: Same
Incoming Resist: -75% Storm Damage
Incoming Boost: +80% Myth Damage
Outgoing Boost: +70% Storm Damage
Accuracy: +10% Storm Accuracy
Critical Rating: 300
Block Rating: 225
Pierce Rating: 200
Spells:
-Storm Blade, Storm Trap, Lightning Strike, Windstorm
-Claw (2 pips, 70%, Storm, 475 Storm Hit)
-Crunch (3 pips, 70%, Storm, 500 Storm Hit and +10% Accuracy Storm)
-Crush (4 pips, 70%, Storm, 550 Storm hit and +30% Damage Storm)
-Slice (5 pips, 70%, Storm, 650 Storm Hit)
-Huge Claw (1 pips, 100%, Storm, +40% Damage next Storm Spell)
-Claw Swing (1 pips, 100%, Storm, +15% Accuracy next Storm Spell)
Level 60
Enlighten^*^Rank 0^*^100%^*^Star^*^Aura
+10% Damage, Resist, and Accuracy all spells for 3 rounds

White aura globe appears around character.
Level 68
Thank You For Reading ^__^
Feedback Wanted and Needed Please

Survivor
May 03, 2009
I really liked your ideas! Your descriptions were very nicely done also! I loved the life the most ^^ but i also enjoyed the balance griffin and the myth cat lady! ( LOL ) i love your ideas and i personally hope KI bases your ideas on the next lvl 78 spells!

Scarlet SilverDust Transcended Life Wizard

Survivor
Apr 21, 2009
Yes i agree also very good details these should be published. Outstanding job.

Delver
Sep 20, 2009
skaler238 wrote:
I really liked your ideas! Your descriptions were very nicely done also! I loved the life the most ^^ but i also enjoyed the balance griffin and the myth cat lady! ( LOL ) i love your ideas and i personally hope KI bases your ideas on the next lvl 78 spells!

Scarlet SilverDust Transcended Life Wizard

Thanks. The Myth spell is based off of Bastet or Bast who is the Goddess of Cats in Egyptian Mythology.

Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
Nice job! For the balance spell, does it hit all enemies or just 1? Anyway, I loved the ideas but I think you have some some tough competition out there!

Delver
Sep 20, 2009
bunnyboymiles wrote:
Nice job! For the balance spell, does it hit all enemies or just 1? Anyway, I loved the ideas but I think you have some some tough competition out there!

Option 1 hits all enemies.
Option 2 hits one enemy.

Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
Survivor
Nov 27, 2009
I am sorry to tell you this you are switch the myth spell and balance spell.

Bastet is one of daughter of the sun god RA she fit more into balance school
than myth school.

Bastet is know as godness of proective and godness of cat in eygpt history.

The balance spell Griffin you mention more fit into myth school then balance school.

William hawkgrove level 70 in balance school

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
DouDou123 wrote:
900-950 Ice Hit all enemies and -95% Hit next Incoming Spell all friends and +40% Hit next Ice Spell self only

Mist covers the field, and large crystal pyres grow around the field, creating a ring, except for the front. A large stone-crystal rises in front of the mist. Inside the stone-crystal is a sword. Snow showers down, revealing a knight in crystal armor. The knight walks to the stone-crystal, crushes it with his hands, and pulls out the sword. The sword has a stone blade and a crystal hilt. Spinning the sword, the knight sends a solution of crystals, snow, and rocks at the enemy. The scene turns, and snow showers on you and your friends, giving a 'Tower Shield' worth -95%. An 'Ice Blade' appears on you too.
Level 78
Being an ice wizard, I mainly looked this spell over. I think that the "-95% hit next incoming spell all friends" sounds extremely overpowered. In fact, I think that -90% shields should be exclusive to cheating bosses.

Second, why are we still hitting harder than storm sometimes? I haven't seen anything about ice being the strongest school, but having another spell as strong as storm will start the complaints very quickly.

Delver
Sep 20, 2009
dolcoon wrote:
DouDou123 wrote:

Level 78
Being an ice wizard, I mainly looked this spell over. I think that the "-95% hit next incoming spell all friends" sounds extremely overpowered. In fact, I think that -90% shields should be exclusive to cheating bosses.

Second, why are we still hitting harder than storm sometimes? I haven't seen anything about ice being the strongest school, but having another spell as strong as storm will start the complaints very quickly.

So it's not unfair that Efreet gives a -95% Tower Shield and it deals a lot of damage? Ice is supposed to have the highest defense and this is a Rank 10 Spell okay? Good.

Survivor
Jan 11, 2011
I like all the idea's but the hydra one i'm not sure if people would use it because chimera is pretty much an upgraded hydra, with spirit moves. other then that VERY NICE :D

Survivor
Jan 22, 2010
Woah, Bastet should TOTALLY be death. I would cry for like, a month, if it wasn't. Everything is spectacular, through.

Delver
Sep 20, 2009
circleofpeace wrote:
Woah, Bastet should TOTALLY be death. I would cry for like, a month, if it wasn't. Everything is spectacular, through.

Bastet wouldn't fit in death because she's the goddess of cat, feline, lioness, etc. So it wouldn't fit in with Death sorry. I'm changing the spells a little but I can't move a spell to somewhere it doesn't belong.