Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help Please!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 28, 2011
I can't Seem to pass Draganspyre. :( I was doing a quest for a dungun but had to log off and now I can't get back into it and there don't seem to be any more quest AT all for me in that entire land and I'm now level 50 and still there are not quest for me in Dragonspyre PLEASE HELP ME I also can not get into Celestia. :(

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
TheBlackRogue wrote:
I can't Seem to pass Draganspyre. :( I was doing a quest for a dungun but had to log off and now I can't get back into it and there don't seem to be any more quest AT all for me in that entire land and I'm now level 50 and still there are not quest for me in Dragonspyre PLEASE HELP ME I also can not get into Celestia. :(

Question #1: Have you faced off against Malistaire yet? If you haven't, then you're not going to Celestia until you do- sorry about that.

#2: Do you remember the name of the dungeon you were in? My gold's on the Labyrinth, since my necro just got out of DS and that's the first big, long, pain-in-the-rear-end dungeon that comes to mind.

Also worth noting: dungeons reset when you log out, so all of your progress is lost. You'll need to start over completely, but you probably still have the quest. Press Q to bring up your quest log, and double-check.

#3: What do you have in your quest log as of now? If you don't have *anything* in DS at all, then it's quite possible that you've missed a step and will need to go back.

#4. What part of DS are you in?

Answer these as best you can, and I'll see if I can help you. ;)

El Veeb/Shadowsong
Transcended Sorcerer