Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

ranked matches take FOREVER find opponents

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 09, 2011
OK, so i have membership, and one of the primary reasons i got it, is to be able to do ranked matches in the pvp arena. now that i can, i hardly do because every time i try, it takes forever to find an opponent even though i can just go in and find a ton of people that i can be paired with. i dont care about rank, just level. if i face a warlord, i dont care, as long as he's my level. so i think the ranking shouldn't matter and they should pair by level. it would speed things up and keep more people happy.

Ian Mythgiver level 38 myth

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
ichen123 wrote:
OK, so i have membership, and one of the primary reasons i got it, is to be able to do ranked matches in the pvp arena. now that i can, i hardly do because every time i try, it takes forever to find an opponent even though i can just go in and find a ton of people that i can be paired with. i dont care about rank, just level. if i face a warlord, i dont care, as long as he's my level. so i think the ranking shouldn't matter and they should pair by level. it would speed things up and keep more people happy.

Ian Mythgiver level 38 myth
well 2 problems
#1 it takes long so you find someone closer to your skill level.
#2 if you had gotten a quick match and faced a lvl 50 would you be happy?this post would be about how unfair the matching system is instead.