Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

First versus going second.

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Aug 28, 2010
Just thought I would post this, as I found it kinda funny.
Lately, when I do get a Ranked match, it seems like I go second like 99% of the time. A while ago, I decided to keep track of just how often I really do go second. I based this on my last 50 matches, cause I thought it would be a good number for a test.
I got to go first 13 times, and second 37 times. So I got to go second 74% of the time and played blind 74% of the time.
So, the next time you find yourself second, just laugh, and be glad you don't have my luck...... :)

Joe,

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
Lion359 wrote:
Just thought I would post this, as I found it kinda funny.
Lately, when I do get a Ranked match, it seems like I go second like 99% of the time. A while ago, I decided to keep track of just how often I really do go second. I based this on my last 50 matches, cause I thought it would be a good number for a test.
I got to go first 13 times, and second 37 times. So I got to go second 74% of the time and played blind 74% of the time.
So, the next time you find yourself second, just laugh, and be glad you don't have my luck...... :)

Joe,
I have an idea foreveryone who has a sub to try. Make a lvl 1 character( keep him that lvl) , then use him/her to pvp, see how many times he goes first out of 200 matches. I am in the middle of trying it myself but if more people do the experiment might get better results. ( i plan to delete the test subject when this is done. so dont think "it will waste one of my spots.") Also Joe I do have your luck in going first so far out of 20 matches, 17 i have gone second.

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
I lost interest in ranked PvP after my storm went last 20 times in a row.

Geographer
Aug 28, 2010
seasnake wrote:
I lost interest in ranked PvP after my storm went last 20 times in a row.

You kept going after 15, I think I would have already quit by then.... :)
Now that I think about it, I know I was up toward ten at one point.

Joe.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Just remember, for every time that you are going second, you are ending someone elses streak of going second.