Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lack of Experience

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 07, 2010
By the time I killed Malistaire Drake, i was only Lv. 46 and had to take an hour from the main quests and level up twice doing little quests to get to Lv. 48 so i could get to Celestia.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
deda232 wrote:
By the time I killed Malistaire Drake, i was only Lv. 46 and had to take an hour from the main quests and level up twice doing little quests to get to Lv. 48 so i could get to Celestia.

Part of the reason for this is so you do not enter Celestia to early and are disappointed with the experience. Going in at level 48 at least gives you the chance to also have your level 48 spell. It also makes the other wizards already questing there a little more assured when you join their battle you may be able to actually help rather then be carried by them.

Defender
Aug 06, 2011
deda232 wrote:

I agree with this statement, and I find it very AGRIVATING that the quests in Dragonspyre that send you to little "Golem Tower Type" Dungeons where you have to just keep going until you reach the top and read a book or something, they only give you like 700 experience. ALL that work for nothing (considering when you are a Master wizard you have to get about 30,000 experience to level up.

Ian Crowrider
Master Sorcerer
Current Questing Zone:
The Grand Chasm

Survivor
Aug 07, 2009
deda232 wrote:
i am mad about this to i am lvl 45 right now and just started the forum i mean seriously how am i supposed to get to celestia????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jason firewielder lvl 45 fire

recent questing zone = the forum