Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

people chatting in fight

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 17, 2010
i was in a full fight today on wizards and there were two people in the middle of the fight circle chatting with each other making it so we could not click on the characters we were fighting against i asked them to take there conversation somewhere besides the middle of our fight and they refused if anyone else has an issue with this please comment here and try to get wizards to make it so you can boot these people out of the area so you can do your fight if i ever have ever done this to anyone without realizing it i am sorry and now that i know how much it bothers i will try my hardest to make sure i do not do it again

Explorer
Aug 10, 2009
gnarley1234 wrote:
i was in a full fight today on wizards and there were two people in the middle of the fight circle chatting with each other making it so we could not click on the characters we were fighting against i asked them to take there conversation somewhere besides the middle of our fight and they refused if anyone else has an issue with this please comment here and try to get wizards to make it so you can boot these people out of the area so you can do your fight if i ever have ever done this to anyone without realizing it i am sorry and now that i know how much it bothers i will try my hardest to make sure i do not do it again

I agree, once this happened to me and I died. I felt like reporting them but I know thats not reportable. Anyways, I couldn't even touch the enemy. I feel KI should make it so wizards can't go into center of duel circle at all. Like, a forcefield for just finished fights or 4v4 or whatever else you may be doing with 4 people on ya side. Anyways, go this idea lol