Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Earth Walker

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 30, 2011
Hey everyone, well i'm about to buy the Earth Walker pet, but before i spend my money on this i got something i need to ask. It said it gives the earth walker card when it's a baby, does this mean if i train it and levle it up to a teen and above that the Earth Walker card will go away? The main reason i'm buying this pet is for the card and because i think it's the best life pet!(New to wizard101 so tell me if i'm wrong o.O) But then again i'm only level 13 so i wouldn't know to much. Anyways please tell me what's the best life pet i can get and if i level my Earth Walker pet up to a baby, will the Earth Walker card dissapear?
Thanks!

Survivor
Feb 15, 2012
Champion
Jul 30, 2010
GrulThaos wrote:
Hey everyone, well i'm about to buy the Earth Walker pet, but before i spend my money on this i got something i need to ask. It said it gives the earth walker card when it's a baby, does this mean if i train it and levle it up to a teen and above that the Earth Walker card will go away? The main reason i'm buying this pet is for the card and because i think it's the best life pet!(New to wizard101 so tell me if i'm wrong o.O) But then again i'm only level 13 so i wouldn't know to much. Anyways please tell me what's the best life pet i can get and if i level my Earth Walker pet up to a baby, will the Earth Walker card dissapear?
Thanks!
no the card will not disappear it will keep the card and gain a new talent.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
GrulThaos wrote:
Thanks!

Once a pet has a card it keeps the card, it does not matter level the card still stays and that it gets it at baby is win win because you don't have to train for that. Pets are personal preferences to wizards. I have quite a few I like but for later game play I prefer one with Spritely since I tend to solo a bit. Between the pet and your Sprite minion you can be quite the little fighting machine.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
GrulThaos wrote:
Thanks!

the cards, once given, never go away

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
BigBrother33 wrote:
Where do you buy Earth Walker and how much is it?

It's in the crown shop.

Survivor
Jun 30, 2011