Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 3-9-12

AuthorMessage
Administrator
It's Friday again! We've been busy making more super cool things, which I have had the privilege to test out this week and you all are in for a treat here soon! ::grin:: But, I had to take a minute for the weekly tradition!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

We'll get back to mounts another week, but this week I'd like to discuss housing items. Specifically, ones from Zafaria. What items in Zafaria would you like to have to decorate your abode?

Looking forward to hearing what you think! Have a wonderful weekend!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Mastermind
Feb 07, 2010
How about those four little huts on shining moutain, the ones that the specteral gaurdians can be seen in when morganthe uses the golden artifacts to summon them. there could be one variation for each of the gaurdians, a lion, zebra, gorilla, and elephant. maybie you could even make it so we can walk inside them.

Survivor
Mar 27, 2010
The items from Zafaria that I would like to have is a Goliath statue. It would be cool to see it because in Mirror Lake when you are close to the end of the dungeon you need to fight four ice Goliaths, that come out of Goliath statues.

Hero
May 27, 2009
I would like to have one of the riverboats, to float around my house/island. I'l love to have a house like they have in the Savannah. I'd love some moving wall art, like the Zafarian Librarian had us go find.

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
Maybe the cauldron from Inyanga's hut, or some of the candles in another hut (forgot the name, but they look half melted.)

Survivor
Jul 27, 2010
In there Savannah there are a number of Huts and huts that are ruined or have been slightly demolished. Those would be nice to see in a housing update.

It would also be nice to have blocks of dark stone from the digging site in Drum Jungle.

Then there are those gigantic Zebra statues in Zamunda Outskirts. I would like to see those, but at a smaller scale.

Finally maybe those Elephant Tombs you find inside the four boss battle rooms in Elephant Graveyard.

Defender
Jul 09, 2011
I'd love to have Elephantine housing items, anything found in Stone Town and the Waterfront. I'd kill to have a house styled after the Darajani Palace and the Darajani Zoo mixed together and a house styled after the Elephant Graveyard.

Survivor
Jan 23, 2011
I would love to see those Shield racks, drums, those trees in Savannah, a thron from Baobab Crown, some of those tables particular the ones in the library, all those rugs, the hanging shields, those statues you see in Baobab crossroads, those dark stones seen in Dum Jungle, the candles in Inyanga's hut, also the culdron, the statue, the spears that inside a basket, and the vaces in there would be nice would be nice to. (Basically anything and everything would be awesome to have as housing items.)

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
I want a little mini hut like you see in the Savannah at the beginning, but smaller. It's not accessible inside kinda like the tents from wizard city.

Explorer
Mar 19, 2011
I would like most of the items in the bar/café in the Waterfront.

Also, I am soooooo curious in whats new that your testing. Oh and I sense the Test Realm will be open again.

And where can I download the Test Realm even though its not open? Can you post a link?

Evan NightWalker-70 Death
"Night is the tormenting nightmare."

John HawkHunter-60 Myth
"Our dreams made reality."

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
I would rather have some stuff from Wyesteria - like the smaller burning fireplaces, the stone one is getting old hat to have and it does not have the burning effect so I put a candle in it.

Community Leader
Specifically, ones from Zafaria. What items in Zafaria would you like to have to decorate your abode?

Oh my word . How did this pass me by?
Trees
The dark colored rocks
The tea house (begs)
A couple of those wooden huts.
The wooden statue heads in the crossroads
Wooden zebras or ghost (blue) zebra statues.
Zafaria designed awnings.
The boats ( we need a new style from bear rowboat)
The big horns that cover archways
The really cool lamps stands that show ways to open houses.
The round fish aquarium in queens palace
There are also planted palm tree and ferns in there.

That is all I can think of off hand
I do want to talk about Wysteria furniture too ;)

Survivor
Feb 12, 2009
I'd love some Baobab Fruit to put in my front yards, and some of the swinging bridges from the Baobab Market.

Administrator
brwac wrote:
I would rather have some stuff from Wyesteria - like the smaller burning fireplaces, the stone one is getting old hat to have and it does not have the burning effect so I put a candle in it.

Ask and ye shall receive - that's what I had planned for today's FF! I'll be posting that shortly. Thanks to everyone who suggested ZF items!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea