Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ninja Pack Spell Question

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 06, 2010
Do you have to cast the spell as a treasure card for it to appear in your spell book? I have bought a good number of packs and not seen one spell, but tons of other things.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Desferous wrote:
Do you have to cast the spell as a treasure card for it to appear in your spell book? I have bought a good number of packs and not seen one spell, but tons of other things.

The spells are permanent to the wizard that redeems them just like the regular spells in your current deck, they are not one time treasure cards.

This is what is causing a lot of static from some wizards. If you are a Life, Balance or Myth wiz and happen to get the spell for your school in the pack, they are a bonus spell for you, an extra spell from your school in your deck you didn't have to train for but paid for.

Survivor
Dec 28, 2010
60k spent on crowns do not bye this pack all doing is rip you off didnt get any new spells. Think wizard need pay there bills this month or mister lincone need new car. Do not bye this pack its rip off.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
ALLEN6666666 wrote:
60k spent on crowns do not bye this pack all doing is rip you off didnt get any new spells. Think wizard need pay there bills this month or mister lincone need new car. Do not bye this pack its rip off.

This is a personal opinion, and that's fine. But ordering someone not to buy something is not your place. Nor is it your place to assume that those of us that choose to purchase packs and neglecting our bills. I find that quite insulting.
It is clearly stated that there is a chance of getting the spells. It is up to each individual as to whether they want to buy a pack or more or not.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
ALLEN6666666 wrote:

o really my friend only spent 5 dollars on it
and guess what
she got a goat monk spell
she was lucky and thats all there is to it
now to grab my lucky charmz and get buying some packs