Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New to Grizzleheim

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 27, 2011
Hello, I am just into Grizzleheim ( not for the first time though,) and I got a bit confused :? Like just with the whole world? Am I too weak for it?

Any tips ?

Administrator
Grizzleheim is a world that parallels the other worlds in the Spiral.

Once you have completed Baldur Goldpaw's assignment, and you are over level 20, speak to Merle Ambrose. He will allow you to explore the first area of Grizzleheim which is about the same difficulty as Wizard City.

If you are under level 20, you will need to wait until you have reached that level before you can enter Grizzleheim again.

When you are Level 25 you will be able to begin the quest Lending a Paw. These areas are about the same difficulty as Krokotopia.

When you are Level 30 you will be able to begin the quest Full Grizzle Jacket. These areas are about the same difficulty as Marleybone.

When you are Level 40 you will be able to begin the quest The King and I.
These areas are about the same difficulty as Mooshu.

Wintertusk is a continuation of the world of Grizzleheim, and contains areas that are much more challenging - about the same difficulties as Dragonspyre & Celestia.

Don't forget at level 25 you can also explore Wysteria - Players who are level 25 or higher should speak to Merle Ambrose in his tower. He will offer you the quest "To the Registrar".

community@wizard101.com
Archon
Oct 24, 2010
taps1011 wrote:
Hello, I am just into Grizzleheim ( not for the first time though,) and I got a bit confused :? Like just with the whole world? Am I too weak for it?

Any tips ?

Without knowing what level you are, it's hard to say. I usually wait until after level 30 to go to Grizzleheim. It's just easier the higher level you are and you don't need to do it at all unless you want the 2 optional spells and level 58 pet.

Survivor
Sep 27, 2011
Defender
Dec 31, 2011
taps1011 wrote:

Any tips ?

As long as you are Level 20 and above you can do it. Because they wouldnt say you have to be level 20 to get there for nothing. I hope this helps.

Level 26 Ice Wizard

Survivor
Sep 27, 2011
Thank you all for the help
And thank you Professer for informing me on that.

Survivor
Oct 22, 2011
Grizzleheim is such an ugly place!!
I hate it so much!!
Krokotopia is 100% better than this.
Total fail.

Delver
Apr 10, 2010
Mozique,

How far did you get in grizzleheim before you decided it was an ugly place? Because I loved it! Granted, there are the caves which I'm none too fond of. lol And the xp isn't great in Grizzleheim, but Wintertusk more than makes up for it!

Survivor
Oct 22, 2011
ssss55123 wrote:
Mozaique,

How far did you get in grizzleheim before you decided it was an ugly place? Because I loved it! Granted, there are the caves which I'm none too fond of. lol And the xp isn't great in Grizzleheim, but Wintertusk more than makes up for it!

I always look at my brother play (he is level 30) and he passed a long long time in Grizzleheim so i saw every corners of Grizzleheim. It's an ugly and love-less place. We always complane about wars on Earth, and now KI made us a completely war world. How ridiculous.

It's always the same thing. It's dark. No sidewalks. Scary at some places.
Bleh! Not for me.

Delver
Apr 10, 2010
Mozaque (sorry, I probably got your name wrong.).

I love the forests and the outdoors; that's why I enjoyed Grizzleheim. Yes, there is the clash between the bears and wolves there. Its caused by the ravens and our wizards help them solve their differences.
Plus, you can farm for pets there too! My wizards have gotten numerous pets there. Life minotaurs, life bats, ice birds, and storm cats can be found.
We all have different tastes and outlooks. Some of us love certain worlds and others we try to get through as fast as we can because we dislike them so much. Face it, the world would be a rather boring place if we all liked the same thing.
Happy wizarding!