Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

inferno beast

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 30, 2010
I hatched my epic phoenix with a forest lord pet but i cannot use the card when fighting is there a issue that i do not know about?

Survivor
Dec 16, 2011
That's the question I have been looking around for. I think when people create an inferno beast, it is more for the cool looking pet then they power it will have. Because the card takes 8 pips and is "storm", I'm pretty sure you have to be storm school to utilize....so you are probably out of luck (unless you are able to have 8 white pips - most boards only show 7 pips max on the screen so usually you need a power pip to reach 8 - and that is only applicable to your school). That goes for any 8 treasure cards of schools other than your school. I am still researching to see if there is a way, and I hope I am wrong because that is my favorite card to see played. Hope this helps and doesn't confuse you more. :-)

Champion
May 03, 2011
I hatched my epic phoenix with a forest lord pet but i cannot use the card when fighting is there a issue that i do not know about?

I guess you are referring to the "Enraged Forest Lord" card that comes with the Inferno Beast by way of Forest Lord? I don't know exactly what you mean when you say you "can't use" the card, but I'll tell you what surprised me when I got my Forest Lord pet. This card/spell has only 60% accuracy. So it fizzles like, almost all the time (okay, I only tried it about 4 times, and it fizzled every one). I don't know what the reasoning was, but it's pretty useless as a spell--seeing as how you can't enchant it with accuracy boosts, either. I click it away all the time, without bothering to try it anymore.

If you mean you can't use it in some other way, perhaps you could be more specific.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
tabby714 wrote:

I guess you are referring to the "Enraged Forest Lord" card that comes with the Inferno Beast by way of Forest Lord? I don't know exactly what you mean when you say you "can't use" the card, but I'll tell you what surprised me when I got my Forest Lord pet. This card/spell has only 60% accuracy. So it fizzles like, almost all the time (okay, I only tried it about 4 times, and it fizzled every one). I don't know what the reasoning was, but it's pretty useless as a spell--seeing as how you can't enchant it with accuracy boosts, either. I click it away all the time, without bothering to try it anymore.

If you mean you can't use it in some other way, perhaps you could be more specific.

I totally agree with the card included with this pet, it is useless with the fizzle rate it has, I also click it out of my hand when it shows up, I tried to use it a few times and then noticed the silly accuracy rate and was surprised to see that on a life spell. As for use with other schools I feel it would also be unwise to waste 8 pips since power pips only count as 1 pip when using it, besides depending on your gear it will only hit at face value.

Delver
Apr 10, 2010
If you want to use the card your inferno beast pet gives, buy a life school amulet. That's how my fire wizard was able to play the card hers provided.