Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Wizard Test

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 10, 2009
I was making a new wizard today, it was that exciting moment when you're like "Oh my gosh who did I get!" But then I got to the gemstone question, and I thought why do we need to have that question in the first place. When I do the test, I want to have my type chosen randomly, but that question gives you a choice. If you really wanted a certin class than you could just skip the test. I don't think we need that question, although if there is a reason why, please tell me. Thanks

Hero
Sep 08, 2008
I agree with that. The only question that really decides what wizard you get is the gemstone section.

Wizard school outcome should truly be determined by your personality.

Explorer
Jul 21, 2009
I agree. Really, what kid has a favorite gemstone? Unless they like shiny things but yeah they should take away that question. It ruins the whole point of the test.

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
Well the other questions are so they can narrow it down to help them find your personality(more or less) and the gemstones determine what school you goto if you recive multipye options.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
After completing the previous questions, if there are options, the gemstones then decide which school. However, not each test results in multiple gemstone choices. The gemstones alone do not decide; the choices presented there are the result of the previous questions.

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
jayrose5555 wrote:
Well the other questions are so they can narrow it down to help them find your personality(more or less) and the gemstones determine what school you goto if you recive multipye options.
Agreed, same with the natural disastors/creatures question.

Defender
Nov 18, 2011
the whole point they have the gem thingy bit is because it represnts each school and each school needs a gem stone but i do agree with the rest of u

Survivor
Oct 28, 2011
I dont agree because your personality has to do with your options of gemstones.

Survivor
Dec 06, 2008
I totally agree, the gemstone question bothers me, because i actually want to see what school i would be, but the gemstones are the only thing that decides it, and i know which gemstone is for which school, so it's not as exciting :(

Hero
Sep 08, 2008
I believe I am understanding what everyone is saying.

The selection of a gemstone before actually knowing about it does indeed determine your school based on what you like.

However, once it becomes KNOWN that the gemstones decide your school, the test is ruined.

I hope we did not spoil this for future wizards that have never ever taken the test that are starting out for the very first time and decided to browse and read the forums.

Survivor
May 10, 2009