Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Customizable Weather, Housing

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 06, 2009
Ok a great idea just hit me, what if you could cutomize the wheather of you Wizard101 castle? Change it from day to night, snow to rain, sleet, hail, you name it, like the new music player you could bu scrolls or something of different wheather types. The main reason i brought this up is so my castle could be night time, all the time. I thought it was kinda lame my new Massive Fantasy Palace could only be daytime, being used to my Myth castle.
So dont forget to add day and night to the mix also. Just an idea. Make it happen?

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Sure but not all houses. Imagine how terrible the death house would look in day time.

See ya in the spiral! :)

Explorer
Jul 21, 2009
I gotta agree. That's not a bad idea. It would be neat to be able to make it snowy and then windy. And the Death house wouldn't look bad in the sun. It would just look less haunted. And the possibiilty of getting hit by lightning could happen also .... :D

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
Not a bad idea. I'd love to add some thunder to my Sun Palace once and a while. Maybe it could come in the form of an item like the Music Player, maybe an Astral Skymorpher. And different types of weather could come in special Runic Orbs, dropped from various bosses around the Spiral. Nightshade could drop the Nighttime Orb, and Lady Blackhope could drop Daytime. Sunset should be rarer, though, maybe from Jade Oni?

Survivor
Apr 21, 2009
Well my idea that i came up with bases on this is to create different times like day to night and weather to the game like rain cloudy part sunny ans sunny. Also during halloween autumn where all trees leaves turn pale and brownish waiting to fall and in the winter-christmas it snows.

Tell me what you think

Survivor
Dec 12, 2010
drich321 wrote:
Ok a great idea just hit me, what if you could cutomize the wheather of you Wizard101 castle? Change it from day to night, snow to rain, sleet, hail, you name it, like the new music player you could bu scrolls or something of different wheather types. The main reason i brought this up is so my castle could be night time, all the time. I thought it was kinda lame my new Massive Fantasy Palace could only be daytime, being used to my Myth castle.
So dont forget to add day and night to the mix also. Just an idea. Make it happen?

if they did this we will get more lag sry i read on the friendly necro that the reason they dont add it is cause it will make old computers even slower in this game

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
Hmmmm

that sounds like a house to add to the crown shop
maybe about 70,000 crowns

and the reason to purchase an elixir to add a house space...
should be worth about30,000 crowns

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
victor6700 wrote:
drich321 wrote:

if they did this we will get more lag sry i read on the friendly necro that the reason they dont add it is cause it will make old computers even slower in this game
Out of curiousity, how would it make the game slower? It's just a different background.

Survivor
Feb 11, 2011
Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
Explorer
Feb 12, 2012
bionaknight wrote:
Not a bad idea. I'd love to add some thunder to my Sun Palace once and a while. Maybe it could come in the form of an item like the Music Player, maybe an Astral Skymorpher. And different types of weather could come in special Runic Orbs, dropped from various bosses around the Spiral. Nightshade could drop the Nighttime Orb, and Lady Blackhope could drop Daytime. Sunset should be rarer, though, maybe from Jade Oni?

and malistaire could drop snow orb!

Champion
Feb 03, 2012
Adding more rain and lightning to my already rain and lightning storm house? Hmm?

LOVE IT!!!!!! i support your idea all the way, the only problem is it might take a while for this to be developed and that much information into the servers can lag the game probabaly, still it's a SWEET IDEA!!!! :D

Explorer
Jun 23, 2011
hobi wrote:
Hmmmm

that sounds like a house to add to the crown shop
maybe about 70,000 crowns

and the reason to purchase an elixir to add a house space...
should be worth about30,000 crowns

That's a lot of crowns. Not that much.

Explorer
Jun 23, 2011
This is an excellent idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

However, I would add a beautiful sunrise. Or sunset. That would be AWESOME at my Life house!

Great idea. Awesome. Brilliant. YOU'RE A GENIUS!!!!!!! :D

See you in the spiral, hopefully in the rain.....

Christina Earthleaf Level 60 Legendary Theurgist 8)