Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Polymorphs

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 06, 2010
hi i am trying to get the fire element polymorph and it is not letting me because i have to get the life polymorph first and i am a life wizard can you fix this i hate it

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
batistapopal619 wrote:
hi i am trying to get the fire element polymorph and it is not letting me because i have to get the life polymorph first and i am a life wizard can you fix this i hate it

i have every polymorph and by far if ya want to skip training a life polymorph but want fire polymorph here is a tip

go to portico and get storm kitty which then opens up dracon morph
so ya still have a fire morph and another high powered morph known as kitty
dracon is better then elemental anyway

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
batistapopal619 wrote:

Unfortunately this is a problem with all spells - you must spend/waste training points on the ones that lead up to the one you actually want - cramming your spell book with unwanted spells to sort though. I had the same issue with getting Colossus, I had to buy all the Sun spells up to that costing me 5 training points for the one spell I wanted, the only save was I didn't have to buy the arrow ones too. Although I can see this for your school spells I am really not a fan of it for out of school spells since it just packs my deck with more unused spells. I think it should be set up on your level rather then how many training points you can waste on spells.

Hero
Jul 27, 2009