Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

[] No More Quests? :/

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 04, 2012
I just now unlocked Grizzzleheim and now i cant find no more missions.
I have finished defeating most things but when i go back to the bear in front of the kings place, he has nothing to say. Last thing he said was return to your home and something else, i did and came back and nothing.

My sister plays as well and she done all that and after he said return to Wizard City he had a new quest right after it and i didnt. :/

Could someone help me? :)
I would appreciate it very much.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
courtneymm wrote:
I just now unlocked Grizzzleheim and now i cant find no more missions.
I have finished defeating most things but when i go back to the bear in front of the kings place, he has nothing to say. Last thing he said was return to your home and something else, i did and came back and nothing.

My sister plays as well and she done all that and after he said return to Wizard City he had a new quest right after it and i didnt. :/

Could someone help me? :)
I would appreciate it very much.

Did you read the post from Professor Greyrose -- "How Do I get back to Grizzleheim?" Check this out:

https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/7785.ftl

What Level are you? You can only enter new areas in Grizzleheim at certain levels (20, 25, 30, etc.) . Read the post for details.

You probably need to talk to Headmaster Ambrose first.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
In order to continue in Grizzlehiem you must be level 40, he tells you to go rest if you are not, when you return you will be given the Jotun fight and then are allowed to enter Ravenscar.