Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

cant decide what char to buy ninja lores with

AuthorMessage
A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
i have the following chars cant decide what to buy packs on cause i want the spell to be one it can use easily
ice
fire
storm
balance
myth
life

goat monk is life and samooria is balance
ninja pig idk if there is more then one of that spell

can anyone help

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
grvy123 wrote:
i have the following chars cant decide what to buy packs on cause i want the spell to be one it can use easily
ice
fire
storm
balance
myth
life

can anyone help

Ninja Pigs is a myth spell.

But you do realize that your chances of actually getting one of these spells is going to be pretty rare, right? The only wizard I purchased this pack for was my fire wizard. No spells. Gear with terrible stats, assorted gems and such were what I won. The best thing was my Ruby Shenlong Dragon pet.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
RavenLady777 wrote:
grvy123 wrote:
ice
fire
storm
balance
myth
life

can anyone help

But you do realize that your chances of actually getting one of these spells is going to be pretty rare, right? The only wizard I purchased this pack for was my fire wizard. No spells. Gear with terrible stats, assorted gems and such were what I won. The best thing was my Ruby Shenlong Dragon pet.

i was making sure the ninja pig spell in it was the myth version cause i have seen death and balance versions and was wondering which piggehs are in this one via reward spell
and yes i know that these spells will be rare but i can live with that cause i am LUCKY just plain lucky
now will ya actually answer the question
which buys the ninja lore packs cause i cant decide

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
grvy123 wrote:
RavenLady777 wrote:
grvy123 wrote:
ice
fire
storm
balance
myth
life

can anyone help

i was making sure the ninja pig spell in it was the myth version cause i have seen death and balance versions and was wondering which piggehs are in this one via reward spell
and yes i know that these spells will be rare but i can live with that cause i am LUCKY just plain lucky

Um, I kind of did. I used my fire wizard. Since posting this I've also purchased with others but the fire wizard got the best items, like the pet.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
RavenLady777 wrote:
grvy123 wrote:
RavenLady777 wrote:
grvy123 wrote:
ice
fire
storm
balance
myth
life

can anyone help

Um, I kind of did. I used my fire wizard. Since posting this I've also purchased with others but the fire wizard got the best items, like the pet.

did i mention levels o yea i didnt here is there levels
ice lvl 58 almost 59
fire lvl 7 -_-
storm lvl 28
balance lvl 16 or something
myth lvl 19 or so
life lvl 10

now answer it plz cause i dont want to end up with a rare prize on one that cant use it