Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

finished wintertusk, but...:?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 02, 2012
hello!
i finished wintertusk and there is no request from professor Ambrose yet.
I did the last boss and went to see mother Raven, then Professor Ambrose. All i get from him is that it is a dark time we are facing and he needs to ponder our next step. What do i do?

looking around in wintertusk for side quests in the meantime while i wait. i have checked your link for all the quests in wintertusk that must be finished in order to go to the next world. Can you help me please?
thank you! :) i am a level 54 balance student.

Also i like to address a problem i had in the crown shop. i recently purchased the axe level 70 the new one. And the person i gifted to got something else instead of that one. Is there an error?
please let me know. Thank you so much.

:P

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Wintertusk is actually a side world off of Grizzlehiem also a side world, so you will not be sent anywhere else from there. To complete Wintertusk you must collect the 4 seals and do the ending dungeon fighting the 4 cheating brothers.

To advance you need to return to the last regular world you had quests in, I am guessing that may be DragonSprye at the level you are now. So you need to return to DragonSprye to go onto Celestia and then Zafaria.

Survivor
Jan 02, 2012
Hello! :)
Thank you for you reply. I'm having a problems with the quests as well. This is the order that i have done. First wizard city, then Krokotopia, Grizzleheim, wintertusk, Wysteria, Marleybone, Mooshu i don't understand i haven't been to dragonspyre yet although my balance school sent me there on a quest the world was not available to me yet.

I finished all of wintertusk and collected the four golden seals and fought the brothers.

Its all very confusing please help! Also i get messages to go see Odin in the crucible in dragonspyre and when i get there with a friend help he doesn't have anything for me! What is going on? its begining to put a damper on the game and playing. :((((

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
maricoll wrote:
Thank you for you reply. I'm having a problems with the quests as well. This is the order that i have done. First wizard city, then Krokotopia, Grizzleheim, wintertusk, Wysteria, Marleybone, Mooshu i don't understand i haven't been to dragonspyre yet although my balance school sent me there on a quest the world was not available to me yet.

I finished all of wintertusk and collected the four golden seals and fought the brothers.

Its all very confusing please help! Also i get messages to go see Odin in the crucible in dragonspyre and when i get there with a friend help he doesn't have anything for me! What is going on? its begining to put a damper on the game and playing. :((((

Grizzleheim and Wintertusk have nothing to do with you moving on in the game. You need to complete all of the main story line quests in Mooshu before moving on to Dragonspyre. Go back to Mooshu and see what you've missed.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
maricoll wrote:

You are ok you just lost your way a bit - surely you belong back in Mooshu if DragonSprye does not come up in your list when you use the World Tree and you need to see if you have completed areas there, the last fights are for Tree of Life and then Jade Oni his self, once you complete these you go talk to Drake, the Myth School Teacher and fight him in Ravenwood and then you are sent to DragonSprye. Schools often send you to worlds or even areas in the world you are in that you can not access as yet, you need to work your way up to them. Try going to Yoshihito Temple which is off Jade Palace (use your map) and see if Hideo Kebo has anything for you - he is the one that issues the main quests for all the areas there. It may also be a matter of going though the areas in Mooshu and picking up anything you may have declined that was part of the main story line.

Your order of completing may have caused the confusion - keeping in mind not all worlds we have access to are main ones, Wyesteria, Grizzlehiem and Wintertusk are side worlds. In order to actually advance in the game you must do Wizard City, Kratopia, MarleyBone, Mooshu, DragonSprye, Celestia and Zafaria.

Survivor
Jan 02, 2012
Thank you so very much for taking the time to answer my question. I will definitely look into that.
Looking forward to the next world game.

caroline thundermask