Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Derby Gathering!

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 31, 2009
I've tried this before, but this time - THIS time will be awesome!

If you are interested in meeting up with some fellow Derby racers, there will be a GATHERING Sunday, March 11th, from 11:00 - Noon PACIFIC time in the Pet Pavillion, UNICORN realm.

There are no planned events or anything, but this is a chance to meet some of the folks who have won some Derby Tournaments. Want to see how your pet stacks up? Race in practice to find out! Want to show off a Derby Pet? Now is your chance!

As an added incentive, I will be bringing enough gold to do 5 hatches. And I won't be the only one who is offering to hatch with a super racer. So, if you want to mix with a mega hurry / super hurry / big hurry / supercharge pet (with 4 stat boosts), or pets with Mega-leech, or Bummer, or....whatever!...bring your gold and come on out.

If you're not the chit chat type and just want to race, feel free to stick around as there may be plenty of folks getting in line to race. In particular, one Jasmine Wild, Derby Commander, will be racing several pets without using any cheers or abilities, so if you're high rank and are having a hard time making it up to the next level, this could be your day! She'll get in line to do ranked races @ NOON Pacific.

So, whether you are a Derby pro and want to help others out, or your just getting into Derby and want to hang out with other racers, mark your calendars. Sunday, 11:00am PACIFIC, Unicorn Realm, Pet Pavillion.

See ya all there!

Madison Lifebringer, Pet Warlord 1000
Darby Wild, Pet Warlord 1065
Morgan Dreambane, Pet Warlord 900
Brooke Wild, Pet Warlord 900