Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Defeat Udo Jin-e: quest for iceblade spell

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 20, 2011
I am an ice student and I was sent to MooShu to learn the new spell iceblade. After following all the directions, I finally got to Defeat Udo Jin-e in Crimson Fields, MooShu. But I cannot get into Crimson Fields. It isn't lit up to let me in yet. I've done all the other quests that I could find in MooShu just to see if maybe you had to go further to unlock Crimson Fields. I still cannot get in. :( What do I do now? Is there something else I have to do to unlock this location?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Sheba123190 wrote:
I am an ice student and I was sent to MooShu to learn the new spell iceblade. After following all the directions, I finally got to Defeat Udo Jin-e in Crimson Fields, MooShu. But I cannot get into Crimson Fields. It isn't lit up to let me in yet. I've done all the other quests that I could find in MooShu just to see if maybe you had to go further to unlock Crimson Fields. I still cannot get in. :( What do I do now? Is there something else I have to do to unlock this location?

I'm not sure what you missed, but if you would like to check it out, here is a link to one of the fansites and it shows a list of quests for Mooshu:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2604

Also, open your Quest Log file, and see if you have any quests at all for Mooshu, other than the Oyster quest. If you do, click on the Dialogue/Information Bubble in the upper left corner of the quest box. It will show you what you have already done, and what you still need to do on that quest.

Hope this helps.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Sheba123190 wrote:

You have to complete all main storyline quests leading up to that one to gain entry. A lot of times you will need to go into an area to get a school spell but you haven't quite gotten there yet.

Just do your quests and don't worry about it.