Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Teacher's Worlds

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 03, 2009
Okay, another thing that has been making me crazy is where are the teachers from? Here's a list of what I know:
Balance: Arthur Wethersfield (might be spelt wrong) Marleybone obviously
Alhazard: Krokotopia another obvious one.

Storm: Balestrom: Edgeglen (I am sure about that one but the world might be spelt wrong :( )

Ice: Lydia Greyrose: Candyland

Fire: Dalia Falmea: Possibly Dragonspyre, Unknown world, or rumored to be born on Firecat Lane ( yes it is supposed to be Lane I think it's a place in Firecat Alley)

Life: Moolinda Wu: Mooshu Obviously

Myth: Cyrus Drake: Possibly in Wizard City or Dragonspyre ( he might of just grown up in Dragonspyre not 100% sure)

Death: Malorn Ashthorn: Wizard City
Dworgyn: Wizard City or unknown world
Malistare Drake: Wizard City or Dragonspyre

Merle Ambrose: Unknown and I don't think Wizard City because he knows Astral Magic unless he had a special teacher or something.

Please reply, if you have any guesses or corrections tell me please it will help very much :) Most of my answers were off central or wiki. I don't mean to bug you KI but can someone please tell us the answers to the unknown worlds it may even help with my other post about next world. A lot of Wizard101 Fans want to know so please reply! It may even result in lest questions being asked. If anyone wants to meet me I hang out in dye shop on realm scarecrow I am usually on my life Finnigan Darkflame (Level 70 life) or my balance Talon Talon ( Level 2 balance).
If anyone has any question that you think I might be able to answer ask me on this message board or my other form World Ideas. If you are going to try to meet me tell me your wizards name and school and what time you'll be there (please tell me the time western time). I hope this forum is very helpful to you.
P.S. I like your feedback if anyone agrees with me or likes my ideas tell me so i can make more in the future!
-Finnigan Darkflame "Valor,Justice,Glory is my way"

Explorer
Jun 11, 2009
Wow... I always though Prof. Balestrom was from Marleybone (because they have frogs there, as well.)

Anyway, as for Malistaire and Prof. Drake, I believe that they are from an unmentioned world, Wizard City, or Dragonspyre.

I always had the concept that Malistaire would actually be the RULER of Dragonspyre had it not been destroyed (and that that is what he meant by "...So that she might rule at my side." Saying that GDT was going to restore dragonspyre and it's hereditary monarchy AS WELL as Sylvia.)

And Headmaster Ambrose FOUNDED Ravenwood and established Wizard City. I am assuming that he is from Dragonspyre or perhaps another unmentioned world.

Explorer
Oct 03, 2009
alyshaya wrote:
Wow... I always though Prof. Balestrom was from Marleybone (because they have frogs there, as well.)

Anyway, as for Malistaire and Prof. Drake, I believe that they are from an unmentioned world, Wizard City, or Dragonspyre.

I always had the concept that Malistaire would actually be the RULER of Dragonspyre had it not been destroyed (and that that is what he meant by "...So that she might rule at my side." Saying that GDT was going to restore dragonspyre and it's hereditary monarchy AS WELL as Sylvia.)

And Headmaster Ambrose FOUNDED Ravenwood and established Wizard City. I am assuming that he is from Dragonspyre or perhaps another unmentioned world.
Thanks for the help! I really appreciate it and yea i thought balestrom was from marleybone too but every forum on central says so and there might be a forum on the message boards about to I know there is a form about Greyrose!

-Finnigan Darkflame "Valor,Justice,and Glory is my way'

Explorer
Feb 12, 2012
coophol wrote:
Okay, another thing that has been making me crazy is where are the teachers from? Here's a list of what I know:

Storm: Balestrom: Edgeglen (I am sure about that one but the world might be spelt wrong :( )

Fire: Dalia Falmea: Possibly Dragonspyre, Unknown world, or rumored to be born on Firecat Lane ( yes it is supposed to be Lane I think it's a place in Firecat Alley)

Myth: Cyrus Drake: Possibly in Wizard City or Dragonspyre ( he might of just grown up in Dragonspyre not 100% sure)

Merle Ambrose: Unknown and I don't think Wizard City because he knows Astral Magic unless he had a special teacher or something.

Please reply, if you have any guesses or corrections tell me please it will help very much :) Most of my answers were off central or wiki. I don't mean to bug you KI but can someone please tell us the answers to the unknown worlds it may even help with my other post about next world. A lot of Wizard101 Fans want to know so please reply! It may even result in lest questions being asked. If anyone wants to meet me I hang out in dye shop on realm scarecrow I am usually on my life Finnigan Darkflame (Level 70 life) or my balance Talon Talon ( Level 2 balance).
If anyone has any question that you think I might be able to answer ask me on this message board or my other form World Ideas. If you are going to try to meet me tell me your wizards name and school and what time you'll be there (please tell me the time western time). I hope this forum is very helpful to you.
P.S. I like your feedback if anyone agrees with me or likes my ideas tell me so i can make more in the future!

Malistaire And Cyrus couldnt be from dragonspyre seeing that dragonspyre was destroyed long before their birth when the dragon titan summon was first attempted by the lords of dragonspyre apparently they could not control it and it destroyed their world, sliced the basilica off of dragonspyre letting it into orbit around whats actually dragonspyre and apparently was able to use some kind of powers to control the volcano and channel lava into the rivers and fill the air with ash before getting stuck in the volcano and being frozen in time by trying to rip apart dragonspyre and using all its power but only succedding halfway because you know in certain parts of dragonspyre small parts of land are destroyed or filled with lava thats just my theory i know it doesnt fit on the topic but i thought it would help with figuring their ogrigin

Explorer
Oct 03, 2009
Firewizardfan wrote:
coophol wrote:

Malistaire And Cyrus couldnt be from dragonspyre seeing that dragonspyre was destroyed long before their birth when the dragon titan summon was first attempted by the lords of dragonspyre apparently they could not control it and it destroyed their world, sliced the basilica off of dragonspyre letting it into orbit around whats actually dragonspyre and apparently was able to use some kind of powers to control the volcano and channel lava into the rivers and fill the air with ash before getting stuck in the volcano and being frozen in time by trying to rip apart dragonspyre and using all its power but only succedding halfway because you know in certain parts of dragonspyre small parts of land are destroyed or filled with lava thats just my theory i know it doesnt fit on the topic but i thought it would help with figuring their ogrigin
It's not off topic really, it's just fact! Thanks for the help! :P

Explorer
Jun 11, 2009
Firewizardfan wrote:
coophol wrote:

Unless Malistaire isn't actually as young as he looks and that he was really young when it was attacked and that he and his brother were... like refugees... That's how it happens in my imagination.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2010
coophol wrote:

For your Information, there is no world called Edgeglen, Candyland or Firecat Lane! It's not Firecat Lane, it's Firecat Ally!

Sorry about the yelling

- Erin Goldenblossom

Explorer
Oct 03, 2009
alyshaya wrote:
Firewizardfan wrote:
coophol wrote:

Unless Malistaire isn't actually as young as he looks and that he was really young when it was attacked and that he and his brother were... like refugees... That's how it happens in my imagination.
I think Malistare and Cyrus are twins that don't look alike they might if Malistare shaves also another good point. They problem were one of the few survivors of the carnage! :-)

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
Greyrose is from Candy Land and it is a possability that it will be a new world if you want her full story click this link

https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/22775.ftl#117703

Explorer
Oct 03, 2009
Ellateena wrote:
coophol wrote:

For your Information, there is no world called Edgeglen, Candyland or Firecat Lane! It's not Firecat Lane, it's Firecat Ally!

Sorry about the yelling

- Erin Goldenblossom
Yes there is, you probably haven't even looked at any forums execpt this one! I explain my theory on my first message, " Firecat Lane is a place in Firecat Alley!" Edgeglen and Candyland are real!

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
alyshaya wrote:

Balestrom is a frog, and an inventor- that, and his costume is stuck in the industrial revolution. I betcha he's a reformed Street Sweeper from the Ironworks.

In my fanfic, Malistaire was the ruler of Dragonspyre- therefore, I agree that your idea makes complete sense, with the whole hereditary-monarchy thing, and the line "so that [Sylvia] may rule at my side", in the cut-scene.

(I don't know if he and Cyrus are from there... but I'll bet my lunch that, wherever their home-world is, their mother is real proud. :P)

As for Headmaster Ambrose, he founded the Spiral- therefore, he was around before the Spiral was the Spiral. He's probably from some strange place that no one has ever heard of, and never will. ;)

Defender
Jul 12, 2009
Explorer
Oct 03, 2009
magicintheair wrote:
It's Candy World...
No, it's basically a Hansel and Grettel themed world. Lydia Greyrose's sisters were witches trying to cook kids

Defender
Jul 09, 2011
Well Wethersfield is obviously from Marleybone, I suppose Balestrom could also be from Marleybone due to his clothing choices and knack for inventing, Greyrose comes from Candy World as stated by her, Falmea could possibly be from Wysteria ( Crisp just reminds me of Falmea so for all we know they could be sisters), Cyrus and Malistaire both seem Dragonspyrian due to their rudeness, Wu is from Mooshu and I'm not sure about Dworgyn, oh and Alhazred is obviously from Krokotopia.

Explorer
Oct 03, 2009
zelda3456147 wrote:
Well Wethersfield is obviously from Marleybone, I suppose Balestrom could also be from Marleybone due to his clothing choices and knack for inventing, Greyrose comes from Candy World as stated by her, Falmea could possibly be from Wysteria ( Crisp just reminds me of Falmea so for all we know they could be sisters), Cyrus and Malistaire both seem Dragonspyrian due to their rudeness, Wu is from Mooshu and I'm not sure about Dworgyn, oh and Alhazred is obviously from Krokotopia.
That is a good idea about Falmea, and I have spent days searching for them and he is from Edgeglen!

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
Defender
Nov 05, 2011
Imagine this conversation in Greyrose's childhood:

Greyrose: WOW! I just froze this gummy firecat... :)

Greyrose pauses

Greyrose: FROSTCAT! I know who I'm going to be when I'm older - A magic teacher!

Let me just say, I can imagine Prof. Greyrose being from CandyLand.

Jasmine IceBringer, future resident of CANDYLAND!

Defender
Jul 12, 2009
Explorer
Jun 11, 2009
vonawesome1 wrote:
alyshaya wrote:

Balestrom is a frog, and an inventor- that, and his costume is stuck in the industrial revolution. I betcha he's a reformed Street Sweeper from the Ironworks.

In my fanfic, Malistaire was the ruler of Dragonspyre- therefore, I agree that your idea makes complete sense, with the whole hereditary-monarchy thing, and the line "so that [Sylvia] may rule at my side", in the cut-scene.

(I don't know if he and Cyrus are from there... but I'll bet my lunch that, wherever their home-world is, their mother is real proud. :P)

As for Headmaster Ambrose, he founded the Spiral- therefore, he was around before the Spiral was the Spiral. He's probably from some strange place that no one has ever heard of, and never will. ;)

Bartleby created the spiral... Ambrose found Bartleby in what is now Wizard City and established the aforementioned in order to guard bartleby. This happened when he left HIS home world, Avalon.

Explorer
May 10, 2011
coophol wrote:

well merle ambrose was born in avalon a world that did not come out yet soon you will get to be 80 level there, i dont know what candyland is maybe a unknown world with candy houses

Explorer
Oct 29, 2011
guys merle ambrose is from avalon and i treleased already, and plus you know the frozen fire elf village in the wild in avalon right after you thaw it you see some elf homes a knight(whom you have to talk to)and too girls with fiery hair like dalia falmea and also the clothes(but in different color)so i think even falmea is from avalon

so thats all on my mind - level 70 pyromancer anthony mistblade

Survivor
Apr 05, 2012
Merle Ambrose is from Avalon people!!!
Alyssa Starsinger
Level 31 Mangus Diviner
Storm school
"May STORM shine to victory upon Malistare!"

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
In the quest to enter Avalon, The Headmaster mentioned that he was from Avalon.

So, from there it is a big hint that he is from Avalon

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
Maybe Dwygorn is from Marleybone because, on the level 68 death spell quest, he says he was an assistant of Dr. Von Katstein (I hope I spelled it right)

Explorer
Jan 14, 2011
I seriously think that professor Falmea and headmistriss crisp fro Pigswick academy are either related or from the same place. I mean, look at them! The bottoms of their dresses to the same wavy thing, and their faces have the same shape, as do the rest of their bodies! this cannot be a coinsedence!