Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new reptile hoard!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 08, 2010
I was wondering if you can make a hoard that has to do with reptiles, all the snake pets. Also more gear with scales or a snake-like design. Maybe a new snake mount that seats, THREE people. I hope you like my idea! Alexandra

Survivor
Jan 04, 2010
Great idea. I like how you thought of the scales on the gear. The only bad thing is the name... I think something more wild or feirce, for example: Slythering Hoard or maybe Snakes Bite Pack. Also it should have the chance to give spells like Serpent strike, a big serpent appears and bites the opponent (myth), Dino-sword a storm dino shows up and pokes the opponent with a sword (storm), and/or scale attack, a big scaley lizard shows up and throws its sharp scales at all enemies. (balance)

Survivor
Aug 08, 2010
113jac wrote:
Great idea. I like how you thought of the scales on the gear. The only bad thing is the name... I think something more wild or feirce, for example: Slythering Hoard or maybe Snakes Bite Pack. Also it should have the chance to give spells like Serpent strike, a big serpent appears and bites the opponent (myth), Dino-sword a storm dino shows up and pokes the opponent with a sword (storm), and/or scale attack, a big scaley lizard shows up and throws its sharp scales at all enemies. (balance)

I agree 100% with you, but as i said i was suggesting, and of course the spells will go with the gear.

Alexandra