Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ironworks....Really?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 07, 2010
Right when i've finished the ironworks, Abigail Doolittle gives me a quest to defeat some street sweepers in the ironworks. Okay, so I do that.
When I come back, guess what? She has ANOTHER quest to go into the ironworks to get CRATES. You don't have to go as far into the ironworks, but you still have to go in. I come back. Now, this one is part of the storyline. To get the street sweeper dude out of jail, I have to talk to Abigail about her stolen (i think it was a watch.). Guess where she sends me? To defeat Street Sweepers.

So, as a total, just to finish my quests, I've been in there 4 separate times.
The entire thing once, for the quest.
3/4 of it twice for the street sweepers,
and 1/4 of it for the crates.

I think that's a bit over the top, no?

/rant

---
Melissa Battleblood
Level 35 Life

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Masonsgirl99 wrote:
Right when i've finished the ironworks, Abigail Doolittle gives me a quest to defeat some street sweepers in the ironworks. Okay, so I do that.
When I come back, guess what? She has ANOTHER quest to go into the ironworks to get CRATES. You don't have to go as far into the ironworks, but you still have to go in. I come back. Now, this one is part of the storyline. To get the street sweeper dude out of jail, I have to talk to Abigail about her stolen (i think it was a watch.). Guess where she sends me? To defeat Street Sweepers.

/rant

---
Melissa Battleblood
Level 35 Life

When you return to do the other quests given you don't have to re-fight the dungeon you just do the part of the quest that was given you, in other words ignore the talking to the guy in the beginning of the dungeon and just switch your quest arrow to the quest given to go in there for.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Masonsgirl99 wrote:

/rant

---
Melissa Battleblood
Level 35 Life

If I remember this correctly, after you finish The IronWorks the first time, you have open access to it. For the later quests that send you back in there, you just ignore The IronWorks quests and do the new quest that you have.

You can walk directly to The Street Sweepers, and you can pick up the crates, without having to re-do The IronWorks again.

This may not apply to all dungeons (like The Labyrinth in Dragonspyre). Sometimes you do have to repeat some of those quests, but from what I remember, I believe The IronWorks is different.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Abigail's quests are all optional. You didn't have to do any of them.
And once you completed the Ironworks, going back in is no big deal. Just click on your quests and set the newest one to track the crates, etc.
You don't have to re-do the Ironworks to get the crates and duel the frogs. :)