Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Death Oni's garments drop

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 03, 2012
Hi i'm Wolf ShadowWeaver and I've been farming the death oni to get death oni's garments for my death wizard. It's been nearly two days non stop farming for it and I still haven't got it. I've been keeping my cool for so long and now I'm at my limit. Has someone had this happen to them too? Or is it just me.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
AbsoluteDarkZero wrote:
Hi i'm Wolf ShadowWeaver and I've been farming the death oni to get death oni's garments for my death wizard. It's been nearly two days non stop farming for it and I still haven't got it. I've been keeping my cool for so long and now I'm at my limit. Has someone had this happen to them too? Or is it just me.

I have never been a fan of farming for this reason, I get more drops I don't want then ones I would like so don't farm. I used to help people farm but gave up on that too when I got what they wanted and they didn't and I felt bad I couldn't just give it to them.

It's a flip of a coin thing, some times you get lucky right off, other times by the time you get the item you have moved on to needing another one. This just out of reach gear is an annoying part of the game. My wizards wear what they can find at the Bazaar, later on I craft the Wintertusk gear and I have soloed most of the game, apparently at a handicap but I worked around it as a game challenge.

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
AbsoluteDarkZero wrote:

Yep, it took me probably almost 50 tries for some cool ice boots, if I ever train my ice. Keep trying, you'll get it soon. ---Jasmine Fireblade