Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Bubbles

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
My life wants to cast a bubble that prevents curses and dispels for four turns.

I think new bubbles should come out that protects players from curses and another from conversions and traps. I don't know if casting the bubbles should rid what is already on them, but it should at least prevent new ones from being cast. They would however definitely be more useful if they did rid what was upon them, and as such advanced more piply versions of these bubbles could be made.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
seasnake wrote:

That's not an environment spell; that's an aura.

I think new bubbles should come out that protects players from curses and another from conversions and traps. I don't know if casting the bubbles should rid what is already on them, but it should at least prevent new ones from being cast. They would however definitely be more useful if they did rid what was upon them, and as such advanced more piply versions of these bubbles could be made.

Sorry, are you referring to environment spell (like Doom and Gloom) or an aura (like Fortify)?

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:
seasnake wrote:

That's not an environment spell; that's an aura.

Sorry, are you referring to environment spell (like Doom and Gloom) or an aura (like Fortify)?

aura... there are so many different aura's that could be made that would really help customize characters. I think a lot more should be made.

Hero
Sep 08, 2008
I have an idea that people may like. :P

Each school can train in their own personal school aura. Now, there are so many effects from auras, it is rather hard for me to think of 7 exclusive aura effects, but, I hope you guys get the idea.

Storm Aura
Fire Aura
Myth Aura
Balance Aura
Death Aura
Life Aura
Ice Aura