Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

malister being easy?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 19, 2011
well after seeing my friend battle malister he said it was not hard .All the hard work for nothing .i say let him cheat. some people will just call level 70's and boom in five minutes he is dead.i say 100000 life should do higher spells .anyone who is defeated cant flee .i will just polymorph hire a henchmen and in 5-10 minutes he
will be dead. :) please respond level 47 pyromancer Jeremy darksmith

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
No, no, no, you are getting this all wrong.

I understand, that is one darn easy dungeon, I soloed it once at level 50, level 60, and lvl 70 not to long ago. Each time easier than the first.

I think that malistaire, yes it to easy, no way of arguing with that. But there should be a staircase that appears after the game that leads to another chamber, where you can fight malistaire's reincarnation, 125,000 health, 4 player sigil, no porting in. He would also be allowed to cheat.

So instead of making it impossible for the level 50 wizards that come, (I mean, at level 70, would that even be possible to solo 100,000 health? Come on now, we arent allowed a thousand cards in our deck!)

Either way, see ya in the spiral! :)

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Really for some Malistaire is not a big easy. It is unfair to assume people have access to level 70 friends or money for crowns to hire henchman - a lot of people have to go though it with maybe one other player they can talk into it or hold up the game until they can find someone. Making these areas harder to get though only restricts more from being able to move on with the game.

As for cheating there is plenty of that going on later in the game it doesn't need to be added this early. Menu chat already has it tough enough just to get though to this point in the game, making it so no one will go in with them won't help, granted most menu chat don't complete though Mooshu but still if they get this far give them a shot at it.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
noe99664 wrote:
well after seeing my friend battle malister he said it was not hard .All the hard work for nothing .i say let him cheat. some people will just call level 70's and boom in five minutes he is dead.i say 100000 life should do higher spells .anyone who is defeated cant flee .i will just polymorph hire a henchmen and in 5-10 minutes he

Absolutely NOT.
And FYI, not everyone can polymorph/hire henchmen. You say cheating by bringing in friends, yet you think this is okay? um, no.

And not being able to flee is just absurd.

Defender
Aug 03, 2011
noe99664 wrote:
Dude, it was made for level 45+. Get over it man. He's supposed to have 10,000 health, he's the final boss in dragonspyre. What do you expect, level 64 people in Mooshu? Level 70 people in Dragonspyre? If you want a better challenge, go to Tower of the Helephant. It's a good idea if you think Malistaire is too easy. The bosses in there tolerate nothing. So next time you have an idea like that, then do some looking around to see where it is and what monsters are in there. Just be glad it's not Beta Malistaire.