Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A New Storyline

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 20, 2012
Don't you just hate it when you create a new wizard and do the same exact quests? Well, with this idea that is all about to change. By the Way, this idea might need a better set of worlds.

Story:As you make you your entrance into Dragonspire, Malistair approches you and says "You've become quite the wizard young one, how would you like to join me?". You can awnser to things: "I have worked this far to destroy you, and i will not stop here!" or "Yes Malistare, whatever you wish.".

P.S. if you do take malistare's side you continue destroying more world, but if you decide to side with Ambrose, you must undo all the changes you have done, before you decide it's time to kill the headmaster in the final battle!

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
Unfortunately, I disagree. First of all, it would be ridiculous to come all that way only to join forces with Malistaire. Second, it could cause cruelty between players who chose different sides of the story.

Survivor
Dec 25, 2011
See i kinda agree BUT! when you start the game you are in a empty room and you have to pick a teleporter White for good Red for evil. If you pick red you will play the game world for world backwards, vise versa for good. In PVP you will face the opposite type of wizards (good VS evil)

Good Idea though

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
undertakerunder200... wrote:

P.S. if you do take malistare's side you continue destroying more world, but if you decide to side with Ambrose, you must undo all the changes you have done, before you decide it's time to kill the headmaster in the final battle!

Sorry, but this sounds a bit violent for a children's game. And also, what would you do if you really want to stay on wizard city's side?
Spoiler Warning!!! Stop if you haven't at least gotten to dragonspyre!!!
Finally, you have to remember that Malistare isn't trying to destroy the spiral, he's simply trying to bring his wife back. So, having us destroy worlds for malistare does not match the other story.
Spoilers end here
Your idea of having a different storyline for new characters is good, however, your suggestion for the new storyline really does not fit the mood of Wizard 101

Defender
Aug 22, 2010
Archon
Oct 24, 2010
um, no.
If you don't like doing all the quests, don't create a new wizard. This would entirely ruin the game.