Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

me, a traitor?

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 17, 2011
ok, the title is a bit misleading. I was battling some monsters in mooshu when I tried to cast helephant on the monster. it didn't let me even try to hurt it. i tried to use it again, but i clicked on dryad by mistake and then the monster. the dryad healed the monster! I was also battling with a level 70 death wizard, and his pet (or him or the monster. sorry!) cast humongofrog. it hit the monster, then the wizard, and then me. I am very scared. Is the game trying to get me to damage my friends and heal the enemy? Please help me professors.

Saffron Firehunter, level 46 life wizard

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
laulenak wrote:
ok, the title is a bit misleading. I was battling some monsters in mooshu when I tried to cast helephant on the monster. it didn't let me even try to hurt it. i tried to use it again, but i clicked on dryad by mistake and then the monster. the dryad healed the monster! I was also battling with a level 70 death wizard, and his pet (or him or the monster. sorry!) cast humongofrog. it hit the monster, then the wizard, and then me. I am very scared. Is the game trying to get me to damage my friends and heal the enemy? Please help me professors.

I would contact support and let them take a look at it. Something is definitely wrong with that.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
laulenak wrote:

I have never seen anything even remotely like that happen. You may want to send a report to support.

Defender
Jul 28, 2009
laulenak wrote:

There is deffinetly something wrong there you might wanna contact KI about that one because i have no answer for that :)

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
laulenak wrote:

Did you or someone in your group cast Beguile?

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
laulenak wrote:

Did you somehow get beguile cast on you? If not, I'd contact support.

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
was beguile invlolved? that might be the reason if not, this is a very interesting problem.

Defender
Jul 13, 2009
I would understand this is you had been in pvp, because the death school only spell, beguile, turns you to the other team for a round or two, but this is just weird You should probably ask KI.

Amber Stormsong level 59 diviner

Defender
May 17, 2011
i did not use beguile, and neither did the death wizard. i am definitly going to contact kingsile about this. thank you for your help.