Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Your 10 spells!

AuthorMessage
A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
Imagine if you were in a pvp match, and you could only choose 10 spells, the maximum of each spell capacity is 1, what would your spells be?

Historian
May 01, 2010
Gnomes, Colossal, Lifeblade, item Lifeblade, Satry, Seraph, Life minion, Spirit Armor, Tower Shield, and Reshuffle.

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
Here are mine:
Balanceblade
Hydra
Spectral Blast
Chimera
Judgement
Availing Hands
Elemental Shield
Spirit Shield
Weakness
Helping Hands

Oh, and by the way, if you were wondering, pet spells, amulet spells, wand spells, or any of that sort are included with your 10 chosen spells.

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
Stormblade, Infallible, Colossal, Darkwind, Rain Beetle, Tower Shield, Triton, Leviathan, Kraken, Satyr.

Geographer
Aug 28, 2010
Here are my ten for a Balance Wizard...

1. Reshuffle.
2. Cloak.
3. Tower Shield.
4. Availing hands.
5. Unstoppable.
6. Colossal.
7. Spectral Blast.
8. Sandstorm. (minion killer).
9. Judgement.
10.Weakness

Joe.

Explorer
Mar 04, 2009
If 1v1, Feint, Death trap, curse, Death blade, Spirit blade, Wraith, Vengeance,
Tower sheild, Animate, Gargantuan

If 2v2 or more, death blade, Dark pact, Sacrifice, beguile, Vengeance, gargantuan, scarecrow, virulent plague, spirit blade, and infection

Defender
Apr 26, 2009
slammer111 wrote:
Gnomes, Colossal, Lifeblade, item Lifeblade, Satry, Seraph, Life minion, Spirit Armor, Tower Shield, and Reshuffle.

Yea this would definately by my deck for my life wiz

Defender
May 15, 2010
Geographer
Aug 28, 2010
joujou11cool wrote:
Imagine if you were in a pvp match, and you could only choose 10 spells, the maximum of each spell capacity is 1, what would your spells be?

Joujou11cool,

Would be interesting, having a group of level 80's try out each set in practice, and see how we all do.

Joe.

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
Lion359 wrote:
joujou11cool wrote:

Joujou11cool,

Would be interesting, having a group of level 80's try out each set in practice, and see how we all do.

Joe.

I actually tried playing no gear with my friends and only having 10 spells in your deck, it's really cool and interesting, it all depends on intelligence.

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Colossal, Heckhound, Rain of Fire, Fireblade, Satyr, Fire Minion, Fuel, Backdraft, Feint and Elemental Blade.

Delver
Oct 05, 2010
Tower Shield, Gnomes, Guardian Spirit, Satyr,Colossal, Lifeblade, Spirit Blade, Gnomes, Earthquake.