Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Grand Chasm

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 21, 2011
The last quest I completed was locating and hiding the Key in the tower. There was a boss in there that I defeated then shortly after that I had to talk to Zelen Battlehorn. After talking to him I got some XP and that was that. No more follow on quests or anything at all. I am stuck have no more quests. Belia Windgazer and Edrik Scattergrow have no quests for me. In the area behind Edrik I have Gems that are lit up in Yellow. Both are on the right hand side one upper floor second Gem and other located on bottom right hand floor last one all the way at the end.

When I click on Edrik Scatterglow he states:
This seems to chance direction whenever I introduce a foreign charge. Hmm... what does that mean?

When I click on Belia Windgazer she states:
I'm still looking for those requisition forms. There's been an emergency and the paperwork wasn't filed correctly.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
ghostdreamer56 wrote:
The last quest I completed was locating and hiding the Key in the tower. There was a boss in there that I defeated then shortly after that I had to talk to Zelen Battlehorn. After talking to him I got some XP and that was that. No more follow on quests or anything at all. I am stuck have no more quests. Belia Windgazer and Edrik Scattergrow have no quests for me. In the area behind Edrik I have Gems that are lit up in Yellow. Both are on the right hand side one upper floor second Gem and other located on bottom right hand floor last one all the way at the end.

When I click on Edrik Scatterglow he states:
This seems to chance direction whenever I introduce a foreign charge. Hmm... what does that mean?

When I click on Belia Windgazer she states:
I'm still looking for those requisition forms. There's been an emergency and the paperwork wasn't filed correctly.

It sounds like you missed something, especially from Belia. Open your Quest Log file, and see if you have any quests in Dragonspyre (except the Stone Roses and the History Books).

And just in case you missed it, there is a second history book quest called "The Art of War" from Halina Warhawk in The Plaza of Conquests. This quest is different from the Dragonspyre history books. After you get the history book at the end of Halina's tower, you must go back into her tower and talk to her. She give you a Letter of Recommendation that gets you moving along in the game.

If you are interested, here is a link to one of the fansites, and it shows all of the quests in Dragonspyre:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58622

Hope this helps.